Chapter 1

If you haven't already, please go read A Horrifying Truth before reading this, this is a sequel. so go read the first book first!!

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~

"'Ello?" The man asks, walking towards me, with the tilt of his head, he asks again, "How did you get in here?!"

Done gawking at the control room, "I just walked in!"

He raises an eyebrow at me, "You can't simply 'walk into' a TARDIS!!"

"A what?" Crim asks.

The mysterious man sighs, "Time And Relative Dimension In Space. It's basically a time-space-travel machine, to put it simply."

Crim, Ty, and I all give him a questioning look.

I start walking around the TARDIS, looking at each button and switch on each control panel. "Looks a little confusing to me."

"Well of course, it would be to any human!"

"Neither of us girls are human." Crim informs him.

"If you were born on the Earth, you're human, no matter what kind."

Crim huffs in defeat.

I shrug and reply to him, "Whatever, anyway, I really did just open the door, it wasn't locked at all!"

He squints at me, "Only a few people in the universe can just open my TARDIS without a key, and none of them are human. What's your name..?"

"Daniella, Daniella Spark, I kind-of gave myself my last name, because both of my parents are dead..."

He walks up to me and stares into my eyes for a moment, then looks me over. "You do seem slightly familiar...I just can't put my finger on it."

I back away from him, and over to my friends, "And who are you?"

He smiles cheerily, "I'm The Doctor!"

Ty looks at him questionably, "Doctor who?" ((yes, I already did it!))

"Just 'The Doctor' that's all!"

"Well that's not suspicious at all..."

He smiles, seemingly not noticing my sarcasm, "Nope! Now if you would kindly leave..!" He said kindly, partially shoving us to the exit. He tries to open the door, but it refuses to open, and even sends a shock into his hand, "Ow!" He exclaims, grasping his hand, "What was that for?!"

"Umm...who're you talking to..?" Ty asks.

"The TARDIS, who else?"

"Didn't you just say the TARDIS is a machine..?" Crim asks, clearly confused.

"Yes, but she has a personality too!"

"She?" Crim questions.

The Doctor narrows his eyes at her, glaring, "Yes, her."

"Forget it!" Crim says.

"So, who can open your TARDIS without a key, out of curiosity..." I ask.

"A few of my old and close time lord friends, only one of them is alive though."

"Then how come I ca-"

"I have no idea, none at all; And I know this is a strange question, but do you by chance have an old fog watch that you have had since as early as as you can remember..?"

"I don't remember having one..." I say with a curiosity in my voice.

"Oh...well tell me if you remember having one and where it is!"

"Okay..?"

"Good! Now, since the TARDIS won't let me...bring you outside-"

Crim fake-coughed, "kick us out" I chuckle at her as The Doctor frowns.

"Nonetheless, since you can't and won't get out, I guess I'll take you on a trip! Where'd you like to go?" he asks us with a smile on his face.

"What're the choices..?" Ty returns a question.

"Anywhere in space and time! well, besides any fixed point in time that has to happen, in other words, no changing history!"

"Okay..? HUDDLE!!" I yell, dragging Crim and Ty into a huddle to talk, "So where do you guys want to go?"

"C'mon Danni we both know you have a place in mind!" Crim urges me.

"No I don't! Also, I've caused so much trouble, you deserve a treat!"

Ty rolls his eyes, "You're always saving us, let yourself have a good time this once!!"

"Nope!" I respond cheerily, "You two pick while I try to figure out this weirdo!"

"I heard that!" The Doctor's voice comes from behind me. I laugh with Ty and Crim then walk over to the scowling Doctor. "Have you made a decision?"

I point to my best friend and boyfriend, "They're figuring it out!"

"Okay, good! So, since you're trying to 'figure me out' ask any question, and I'll answer some of them!"

"Why only some..?"

"We all have out secrets."

"I know that feeling..."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I have my reasons."

"Oh? and what're those?"

"Like you said, we all have our secrets."

"How 'bout a question for a question, you ask, I answer, then I ask and you answer!"

"Okay, fair enough. Me first, I guess. I'm guessing you're not from earth, where're you from..?"

"A planet called Gallifray, very far away. What was your dad's name?"

"Uhm...Uh something Heartfilia..."

"You don't know his first name?"

"No, I can't seem to remember it..."

"Don't you find that even the slightest bit strange..?"

"Yes, but I don't know how to even try to remember... Anyway, it's my turn! stop asking questions!!! Do you have any friends."

"Yes, but they're not...around at the moment..."

"Okay..?"

"So, and again, this may sound strange, but do you...hear voices in your head..?"

"Umm...yes..?" I admit in a low voice.

"Oh..?! Make sure you search for the fog watch real well..."

"Why..?"

"Because, it could be really helpful..?"

"How..?"

"It'l recover your memory." he gives in.

"How would you know?" I ask him suspiciously.

"Something like this happened to me before."

"And how do you know I've lost my memory..?"

"You can't even remember your fake dad's name, I'm pretty sure that's never a good thing..."

"How do you know he's not my real dad?"

"Because you don't remember his name."

I give him a questioning look, "Whatever you say Doctor...whatever you say..." the look turns into a glare as I turn back and walk over to my friends.

---------------------------------------------

Yay! Chapter one of book two is done!!!

I hope you guys will keep reading this!! and thank you all for so many reads on A Horrifying Truth!! Also, keep an eye out on me, I'll be posting another new story soon! it shall be for HetaOni, if you want to know what it is, look it up or wait for the first part, I explain it there!

That's it for now!

MBAIIIIIII

-Danni<3