Chapter 15

It was such a stupid idea to swim in the pool covered in cake when we got out of the pool the extent of out damage was evident. It literally looked like a sea of floating bits of cake and the water had turned slightly brown.

"You boys are so stupid what made you think you could get away with all this. Do you know how much damage you've caused tot his hotel. Luckily they are not charging us for damage. How idiotic can you all be to swim in a pool covered in cake if you weren't famous that would be classed as damage to public property. You even dragged Alice into all of this what do you have to say for yourselves" Paul said, I was so glad he didn't blame me for any of this but I knew that as soon as my dad heard about this he would want to send me home.

"It was Louis' idea" Liam said and Louis scowled at him.

"I don't care who's to blame just don't do it again and go to sleep its 1am,I Know you're trying to be all rock and indie pulling stunts like this but you could loose your career if you continue.

"We don't wanna be rock or indie we were just having fun" Louis said

"Well don't do it again" Paul said and went back to his room.

                                                                     ****

The next morning at breakfast the restaurant looked spotless they really must have had to do some hard work during the night to clean all the mess up. I have no idea how they got the cake out of the carpet. As I went up to the buffet I saw the waitress who found us last night refilling the orange juice jug. When she saw me and immediately recognised me she scowled so I gave her a sweet smile back and she walked off. I went over to where Daisy and Niall were sitting, the other boys were on the table opposite and all their hair looked a complete mess. They must have went straight to sleep with wet hair. Louis hair looked really fluffy and wild, Zayn's quiff was all flat and the rest of his hair was somehow curly, Harrys hair looked like a frizz ball and Liam's hair was flat on one side and curly on the other. When Lou the hairdresser saw what had happened to their hair she immediately came over.

 "What have you done to your hair that will take me hours to fix" Lou said

"We had a wild night" Louis replied

"Well you should always blow-dry before you go to bed and apply mousse" She said and they all groaned

"Well at least Niall followed my orders" Lou said and walked off. Niall ignored the comment and continued eating his pile of chocolate croissants.

"You missed a funny night" I said to Niall

" I wasn't really up to it but I'm glad you had fun" he said and took a large bite of a croissant

"Why what happened?" Daisy asked so I told her the whole story of last nights events, I wasn't sure if Niall was listening but I think he was.

"Wow" was all she said "Does your dad know about this?" I had completely forgot about my dad I bet he was fuming. I looked around the restaurant to find my dad he was sat at a table laughing with Paul so I thought he was either fine about it or didn't know yet.

Double update :) because I love writing so much