Chapter 14

Easy ways to enter Jannah!!

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

***

●●Whoever believes (has Imaan) in Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and establishes the prayer and fasts in the month of Ramadan, it is incumbent upon Allah that He enters him in Jannah. (Sahih al-Bukhari)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, Jannah will say: "O Allah, enter him into Jannah." (Jami' at-Tirmidhi)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Whoever says "SubhanAllah al-Adthim wa Bihamdihi (Glorified and Exalted is Allah, The Great, and with His Praise), a date-palm tree will planted for him in Jannah. (Jami' at-Tirmidhi)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Allah has Ninety Nine Names, one hundred minus one, and whoever believes in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter Jannah. (Sahih al-Bukhari)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Indeed, truthfulness leads to righteousness and indeed righteousness leads to Jannah. (Sahih al-Bukhari)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Whoever builds a Masjid seeking by it the Pleasure of Allah, Allah will build for him a similar place in Jannah. (Sahih al-Bukhari)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Whoever repeats after the Mu'adthin (the caller to prayer) from his heart (i.e., sincerely) will enter Jannah. (Sunan an-Nasa'i)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Whoever calls the Adhan for 12 years, Jannah will become mandatory for him. (Sunan Ibn Majah)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Whoever prays the two cool prayers (Asr and Fajr) will go to Paradise. (Sahih al-Bukhari)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Any one performs the ablution perfectly and then offers 2 rak'ahs of prayers concentrating on them with his heart and face, paradise will necessarily fall to his lot. (Sunan Abu Dawud)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Whoever takes a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah. (Jami' at-Tirmidhi)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Anyone whose soul leaves his body and he is free of three things, will enter Jannah: Arrogance, stealing from the spoils of war, and debt. (Sunan Ibn Majah)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Whoever raises two girls then I and he will enter Jannah like these two (Prophet indicated with his two fingers). (Jami' at-Tirmidhi)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●O people, spread the Salaam (greetings), feed the hungry, and pray while the people are asleep, you will enter Jannah in peace. (Sunan Ibn Majah)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●(The performance of) Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the previous Umrah; and the reward of Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted) is nothing but Jannah. (Sahih al-Bukhari)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●●Whosoever last words are: La ilaha illa Allah, will enter Paradise. (Sunan Abu Dawud)

•••••••■■■■●●●●●●■■■■•••••••

Story Of Jannahजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें