Chapter 9

Pleasure of Allah

Of course, the greatest reward in Heaven is receiving Allah's pleasure and mercy.

This honor is saved for those who and strive to live in accordance with His guidance. The Quran says:"Say: Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord... and the good pleasure of Allah. For in Allah's sight are (all) His servants" (3:15).

"Allah will say: This is a day in which the truthful will profit from their truth. Theirs are gardens, with rivers flowing beneath - their eternal Home. Allah is well-pleased with them, and they with Allah. That is the great salvation" (5:119).

(SubhanAllah )

☆☆☆☆☆

Greetings of "Peace!"

Those who enter Heaven will be greeted by with words of peace.

In Heaven, one will have only positive emotions and experiences; there will be no hatred, anger, or upset of any kind.

"And We shall remove from their breasts any hatred or sense of injury" (Quran 7:43).

"Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring. Angels shall enter from every gate (with the salutation): 'Peace be with you, that you persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final home!" (Quran 13:23-24).

"They will not hear therein ill speech or commission of sin. But only the saying of: 'Peace! Peace!'" (Quran 56:25-26).

Gardens

The most significant description of heaven is as a beautiful garden, filled with greenery and flowing water. In fact the Arabic word, , means "garden."

"But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is gardens, beneath which rivers flow" (2:25).

"Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous" (3:133)

"Allah has promised to Believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein, and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss is the good pleasure of Allah. That is the supreme felicity" (9:72).

 That is the supreme felicity" (9:72)