Epilogue

3rd Person P.O.V

5 years passed since Vixen killed herself, and Andy was a wreck. The band was on hiatus because he refused to leave his room. He has been upset and depressed, and even tried killing himself a couple of times.

Juliet has put out 3 new albums, and went on tour with Blood on the Dance Floor, who also put out 4 new albums and a feature film.

Willow is 8 now, and still doesn't understand why her Aunt Vixen is dead, but she knows she's gone for sure.

Both Dahvie or Jayy never got married, but Dahvie does have a girlfriend named Jenny.

Jake and Ella finally got married. CC got a girlfriend named Lauren. And sadly, Jinxx and Sammi got a divorce, but she still remains friends with the band. And Ashley, of course, never got a steady girlfriend.

Juliet got married, to a wonderful guy too.

Even Andy eventually found love again, once he realized that he couldn't stay in his room his whole life. He ended up marrying Juliet.

*Present day*

Andy's P.O.V

Today, I was planning on taking Juliet and Willow to the fair that comes to town every year. Willow has always wanted to go, so I figured I'd be a good dad and take her.

"Hey honey! Are you ready to go?" I called up the stairs to Juliet, my second wife. "I'll be right there. Don't rush me!" she screamed down from behind the bathroom door, probably where she was applying her make-up. I sighed and checked my pockets for my phone, which wasn't there. I jogged up the stairs and went into our bedroom and saw my phone tossed on the bed where I left it. I picked it up and sat down on our bed waiting for Juliet, when I heard a giggle come from under me. I looked down at the floor and saw a couple of fingers popping out from underneath the bed.

"Willow. What are you doing under the bed?" I laughed, helping her out and putting her on my lap. "I was bored daddy." she said in her soft little voice. I laughed and kissed her cheek. "Why do you have so many boxes under there?" she asked me and I shrugged. "Can I look through them?" Willow asked me and I said 'sure'. "Just be ready to put them back as soon as your mother comes out." I told her as she dragged the boxes out from under the bed.

A few minutes went by, and Juliet still wasn't ready. "Juliet! You coming or what?" I yelled from the bedroom. "Andy shut up I'm coming!" she said, still in the bathroom. I sighed and looked down at Willow sitting on the floor. She was looking through one of my boxes of Vixen's stuff. After she died, I put all her stuff in boxes and put them under my bed, so Willow must have found them.

"Daddy, is this mommy's stuff?" Willow asked, holding up a few of Vixen's shirts. I laughed and shook my head. "It was her sister's. You remember Aunt Vixen, don't you?" I asked her and she nodded. "Why did she write this letter to you?" Willow asked me, holding out a piece of paper. I took it from her and curiously started reading something I've never read or even seen before. Vixen's suicide note.

"Dear Andy,

I'm so sorry about this, but I just can't take I anymore. I know my life will be ending soon, but I just don't want my gravestone to say that I died from cancer. I can't let that disease destroy me, so I'm so sorry about it.

I really don't want to leave you, but like I said, I can't let the cancer win. I feel like this was something I had to do, so I hope you'll understand. Please tell everyone I love them so much. Ashley, Ella, Jayy, Jinxx, Dahvie, Sammi, Jake, CC, Juliet, and Willow. I'm going to miss them so much. Please tell them I'm sorry. I hope they'll understand.

I'm sorry if this letter is running fast, I had to write it quickly. Before I go, I just want you to know, I want you to find someone like me. I want you to be happy Andy, please. Don't be upset about this. Don't dwell on it. Please promise that you will someday, find a girl who makes you as happy as you have always made me. And maybe even have the children that I could never have with you.

I will always love you Andy. Remember that.

Love always,

Vixen.

P.S: I think you and Juliet would make a cute couple. Ask her out someday once you feel ready."

By the time I was finished reading it, I was in tears. I looked down at Willow, then placed the letter back in the box. Willow gave me a confused look, and ran out of the bedroom. A few minutes later, she came back in with Juliet, who was finally ready to go.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Juliet said as she walked into the room. I bent over and picked up the letter, and handed it to her. She gasped as she started reading it, and when she was done, she turned to me with tears in her eyes.

"I've never seen this before." she said to me, putting the letter back in the box. "Me either. Willow found it." I said, smiling at her. Juliet smiled and hugged Willow. "Willow, why don't you wait for us downstairs?" Juliet said, and Willow ran out of the room. When she was gone, Juliet sat down next to me on the bed. "I can't believe it. She actually wanted us together all along." she said, leaning her head on my shoulder. "How can that be?" she asked, looking up at my face. I shrugged and looked back at her. "Fate?" I asked and she smiled. "Must be." she said and kissed my cheek.

I stood up and grabbed her hand, walking towards the door. "Come on, let's go to the fair." I said smiling, and walking downstairs to Willow.

AN: That's it! It's over!! Thank you to everyone who read and voted for my story <3 Please check out my new story when I upload it! I love you all <3