Chapter 4

"So, what brings you here Vixen?" Andy asked as he gave me some of his clothes to wear. "Oh nothing, just boredom." I laughed. "Well it's not all that exciting here either, to tell you the truth." Andy said. "That's ok. I just needed someone to keep me company while everyone is out getting drunk. By the way, why didn't you go with them to the club?" I asked him. "Well, I was kind of tired and didn't want to leave you incase you needed me, like you do now." he smirked. "I don't need you! I was just bored so I came here!" I said, a little offended. "Sure, Vixen, sure. Whatever you say." he smirked, once again. Gosh he does that a lot. "Soo what do you want to do?" I asked Andy. "I don't know. Wanna watch a movie?" he asked. "Sure. What do you have? Any good ones?" I asked. "I have only the good ones." he jokingly said. "Shall we watch The Dark Knight?" Andy asked me. "Oh my gosh yes! I love batman!"

Well, instead of watching The Dark Knight, we watched all three of the batman movies! It was really fun hanging out with Andy and getting to know each other. He's pretty cool I learnedd. While we we watching The Dark Knight Rises, the door to the bus opened. "Oh my gosh finally you two are dating!" Juliet exclaimed after seeing us snuggling on the couch. "Umm Juliet, we aren't dating." I said to her. "Oh. Well you should because you two would make a lovely couple." Juliet said. I looked at Andy and he was blushing. Why was he blushing? "So, what did you two do today?" Juliet asked us. "Well, for starters, Vixen, here, decided to fall on her face in the mud, so I had to clean her up." Andy said. "Hey! I didn't mean to fall on my face! It was just really slippery out!" I said. "Sure it was. Anyway, then we watched every batman movie, that is until you interrupted us." Andy said staring at Juliet. "Hey, it's not my faultt you two wanted to cuddle!"Juliet said. "We were not cuddling!" I screamed and dug my head into Andy's side in frustration. "Whatever you two lovebirds. I know you will start dating someday." Juliet smirked. "I'm gonna head back to our bus Vixen, come back when your done here." Juliet said. "Yeah yeah, I will." I said as Juliet was opening the door. "Andy, Vixen, did one of you lock the door to the bus?" Juliet asked. "No." Andy and I said at the same time. "Huh. Well it won't open." she said. "Is the red light on above the door?" Andy asked. "Yeah why?" Juliet asked. "Because when the light is red, it means the bus is in motion." Andy explained. "So that means we're stuck on this bus until we get to Portland?" I asked, horrified. "Yep, but don't worry, we'll have fun." Andy smirked at me. This is gonna be a long bus ride to Portland.