Five

zayns pov

I feel lost without harry it's like I'm missing half of me, cheesy I know, but it's true and now that he's gone I don't know what to do.

"Zayn get up" she says breaking me out of my thoughts and pulling off my covers.

" You've had time to mourn, now stop having a pity party and go take a shower you're in desperate need of one."

I shift slightly, but make no move to get up.

She sighs in defeat and leaves me with my thoughts.

A few minutes later I finally decide to get up and stop drowning in my thoughts and with that I head to my bathroom to take a shower and make myself presentable.

After I deem myself presentable I go to head downstairs, but stop when I hear my parents talking downstairs, "Tricia he needs help I don't understand what's wrong with him we should go take him to see a doctor."

"I know Yaser we will soon."

With that I head downstairs and make my presences known.

"Oh look who finally got out of bed" she says smiling at her son, "Honey I need you to sit down."

"No need to tell me I already heard it, What's so wrong with me that you find the need to take me to a doctor" what's so wrong about loving someone? 

"Honey we really care about you that's why we need to take you to a doctor, so we have scheduled one for tomorrow."

After I hear those words I run up the stairs not wanting to hear anymore of this nonsense.

Is there really something wrong with me like they think?

So that's it for this chapter sorry you had to wait so long I've just been going through something lately -R & S