one

yoo so this fic is a collab with me ( larrier ) and this account ( remy )

"zayn, this isn't healthy!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, mom... me and harry are perfectly fine. I really love him, okay?"

zayn never understood why everyone was so against his relationship with harry. they said that they were fine with him being gay, so then what was the problem?

"no... I think you need some help."

zayn threw his hands up and walked out of the house to meet harry. he'd text his boyfriend, but the green eyed boy said he didn't have a phone.

he suddenly saw harry waving at him from across the sidewalk.

"zayn, over here!"

"I see you, love..."

zayn rushed over to harry. his apparel was very nice that day, in zayn's opinion, but that wasn't a surprise.

"you look lovely today, dear."

"thanks, z. I wish your parents weren't so unsupportive of us."

zayn sighed and gave harry a reassuring peck on the lips.

"same, but when we're married, they'll have to accept it."

harry hummed and took zayn's hand, guiding him to his mysterious house.

harry's house didn't consist of any electricity, nor people. he did, however, have a couple of dirty pieces of furniture that zayn gifted him.

"thanks, again for the stuff."

"you never did tell me why your parents don't live with you."

"that I did not."

and perhaps he never would.

the next morning, zayn woke up to a banging on harry's door.

he realized he accidentally slept over and knew that the person on the other side of the walls was his mom.

"coming!"

zayn got up, but not before searching for harry.

it wasn't unusual for harry to randomly disappear. it actually happened quite often.

zayn shrugged and opened the door, knowingly finding his angry mother waiting for him.

"what the fuck zayn?"

zayn was taken aback, not used to hearing his mom curse.

"i'm sorry! I just fell asleep."

"in an empty house?"

"it's not empty! it's- it's harry's home..."

zayn began to whisper.

"he's not very wealthy."

his mother scoffed and dragged him outside. she pushed him into the car and quickly drive off.

"I really don't have money to take you to a professional! i'm trying to help you, but you need to listen to me."

"harry is not a problem! just because he's poor, doesn't mean I can't completely love him."

when they got to zayn's house, his mom seemed very agitated.

"you just don't get it, do you?"

"no... but i really, really want to."

o

kay so this chapter was by me, o.t., and the next will be by remy.

Thanks Beb - Remy