Haunting Painting

Chapter 13

Haunting Painting

Chansung’s anger subsided now that he and Sulli are walking around the building. He still feels irritation over Minho though. He doesn’t like the theory that’s forming in his mind…but he can’t think of a rational explanation why Minho is acting this way towards someone…

In the past year…Minho has been consistent…not just in his great photos…but in his dealings with people too…So why is he acting like this to the new groupmate…to…

A woman…

“I didn’t mean to disrespect you by not appearing Boss.” Said Sulli “I...don’t have an excuse…it’s really my fault.”

Chansung took a  deep breath. He had never been that angry towards any of his subordinates…it embarrasses him that he wasn’t able to control himself earlier. What would his group think of him?

More than that…he didn’t want to scare Sulli…

“I was just worried something happened to you when you did not appear. And I couldn’t reach you either.” Said Chansung

“I’m really sorry…” said Sulli. Boss must’ve called a that time she was contacting people from the Organization for help.

Chansung can’t help it. Sulli looked like a chick that just hatched from an egg. She looked so fragile while apologizing to him.

“Just…next time if you can’t make it…let me know, ok?” said Chansung.

Sulli just smiled faintly “I will Boss…I promise to not do it again.”

There was a long moment of silence. When Chansung can’t bear the silence anymore, he spoke up.

“You…and Minho…seems to be pretty close.” Said Chansung

“Huh? Oh….we were schoolmates in high school.” Said Sulli

“Yeah…but you said you are not friends.” Said Chansung

“Umm..yeah…We aren’t…” said Sulli

“That’s not how I’m seeing it.” Said Chansung

That made Sulli stop and think…sut because they were together the entire day doesn’t mean they are close…right?

If Chansung and Suzy has the same line of thinking, she will cause trouble to Minho and Suzy for sure.

“We are working under the same team. So I think it’s good to have a good working relationship.” Said Sulli

“But don’t make people misunderstand.” Said Chansung  “or it may break some work or even personal relationships.”

“I don’t understand, Boss…Minho and I aren’t doing anything wrong…The entire time, we were just working together.” Said Sulli

“Did you see Suzy’s reaction?” asked Chansung “You don’t need to do  something to affect someone. Sometimes mere presence can make a big impact…I don’t think she’s happy seeing you with Minho.”

Chansung is right…Suzy…is definitely not happy…she was like a tiger just waiting to attack.

“And it’s the same as me…I also don’t like seeing you with Minho.” Said Chansung

What? But they are under the same group? Why would Boss don’t like to see them together?

“It makes me…feel irritated…I can’t understand but…I just don’t like seeing you around him.”