Really, Jack, Really.

*All of this story is in 3rd POV

I sat there waiting as the reply came back and the paper said as i read before and a cute heart and a smiley face, nothing big, the heart was to me though, like a big fucking amount, but i could tell Jack that. 

Later, it was lunch, now I'm not bullied, the whole schools knows that i was a fag as they had said last year, when i was slightly teased for it. I knew i was gay, i was sure of it and how i felt about Jack, when i first saw him firmly re assured me that my sexuality was still guys, i don't see how i couldn't be, i mean you don't miraculously change sexuality over night. Right? 

I settled on No, i don't even know what i was thinking, Jack was being a fucking asshole for screwing with my mind on this, as i sat the the lunch table, playing with my food with the plastic forks that the canteen gave students to eat with, i was never one for food, it turned me off, my past experiences with the deadly sin had left an everlasting impression, i pushed it away, the thoughts coming back, but it all went away when Jack came and sat with Rian and i at the table. 

Rian is one of my best friends, i know that sounds cheesy, but he is, i haven't told Rian anything, nothing about my past experiences before i came here, he doesn't need to know, I'm sure he will find out one day. 

"Jack!" i said too loudly for my liking, he waved and nodded knowing he was invited into our two person sitting arrangement, he said down and began to pick at his food, the same way i had been doing earlier, the conversation wasn't much, he and Rian got acquainted and i blushed when he mentioned the letter in Maths. 

Another bell sounded alerting the cafeteria that it was time to trudge back to their classes, i grabbed Jacks wrist and pulled him out of the waves of oncoming bodies, he looked confused not surprisingly, i reached for his timetable, it had become a thing now, i was his guide and i intended to do my job and a guide. He had ELC Chem, which i didn't have, a sad look drawn upon my features and a small whisper "fuck" thankgod Jack didn't hear, i looked up at him looking at someone across the hallway at their locker, i panned towards the mystery person. Annabelle. Fuck. Fuck. Alex. See i told you not to assume he was like you my thoughts screamed at me loudly, i put on a smile, the best genuine one i could muster after the situation had unfolded before my eyes. 

I said goodbye to Jack, told him that he was able to make his way to his next class and he did so, only with a small smile and a cheery "Bye Alex!" he ran, i didn't fucking bother looking behind me, i knew he would have caught up with Annabelle by now. 

Annabelle, she wasn't one to be looked at often, i mean she was appealing if thats what your into, she was somewhat popular and to cut it back, was a heartbreaker and didn't know how to spell, she only fucked her way through middle school, god knows what she did to get into high school. 

Last lesson of the day, 80 minutes, then home. no more school, no more bells and no more people, i could put in my music and lay back and just sleep. 

As i walked into my first PLP lesson of the year, i noticed Jack, Fuck not another lesson with Jack, i saw ELC Chem on his sheet so why was he here now? Jesus its like i could get away from him and his prefect eyes and hair "Stop" i whispered to myself, they must have had a mix up with the timetable and now jack was in my class, fuck, i couldn't take it anymore, i wanted to badly to sit down and chat with him, but i knew what would happen, i just got so fucking worked up over Jack, it wasn't how i wanted the last lesson of the day to end, plus he's still getting to know the kids here, hopefully he meets someone before next lunch so he doesn't sit back with Rian and I. 

I walked up to the teacher, clutching my stomach, nothing was wrong, but i had to make it seem like i was sick and couldn't sit through his class, he nodded and gave me a nurses slip, i rushed out of the room, going to my locker, i was done for today as i strutted out of the school gates, proud that i hadn't kissed Jack today or jumped him. No boners. "Solid effort Alex" i grinned a little as i spoke to myself. 

Home, fucking yay, no one was home and wouldn't be until 6, Mum and Dad both worked from 9-5 and we lived about an hour away from their work so it was more like 8-6 if you asked me. But that was okay, at least i got alone time to practise my song and think about Jack, check twitter, all the conventional social networking sites that seemed to be essential for any teenager today to invest their time in. 

A text, from an unknown number. Shit, maybe it was someone from back home. No, the text read:

 "Hey Alex, why weren't you in PLP today?"

I was still unsure who it was, i had given out my number to many people at the end of year party. i scanned through in my head who i could be "Jackie, Angelique, Moni, Luke, Zack" i mumbled "Zack!" i said aloud knowing it was him for sure. 

"Sorry Zack, i wasn't feeling to well, did i miss anything super important?" 

After the sent message came up, i saved it as Zack, wondering why i hadn't gotten his number, he sometimes sat with Rian and I, but most of the time sat with Annabelle, Jackie and Angelique, i brushed it off and carried on, making my way down the stairs still sporting the clothes i wore to school, when i realised i climbed back upstairs and tore them off and changed into a hoodie and sweat pants and kicked off my vans. Not bothering to put them in their rightful place. 

My phone buzzed my my pocket, "Shit, i hope i didn't miss much, hopefully it was just intro" i said as i reached for my phone i had left on the bench when i went to come downstairs the first time, the reply stated two things, it wasn't Zack, it was Jack. 

"I don't know who Zack is, but this is Jack, and no, you didn't miss much Alex" 

His tone somewhat harsh sounding, but i ignored it, it was too much of an often occurrence to care about it now. 

"How'd you get this number Jack?" 

I typed out slowly, sending and resuming making my after school snack, i brushed past a picture hanging on the wall, "Hey thats new" i looked back and the picture on the wall "Why the fuck it that there" i ripped it down and trudged up to my room with my phone in my pocket and my eyes watering. 

Not only was i mad at Jack for how he made me feel, but i couldn't believe what that picture frame held and how dare my parents put it up in full view. How fucking dare they. 

A/N: o0o0o0o who's in the picture frame? Ollie and him? Daniel? Jack and his family partnering with Alex's parents companies firm? Who knows? I will be updating tomorrow & how did Jack get Alex's number? Does he have connections with Ollie? and PLP stands for Personal Learning Plan, i don't know what schools have that such thing, but we do so yeah...Anyway, hope you liked it, comment and rate and subscribe would be wonderful. Woo

Steph Xx