Part Three

Seth was still angry by the time he got to lunch. He really wanted to bash perfect Darius Lachlan's head into the lockers. And slam the door on his neck. That'd be funny. Ha ha ha. 

Seth got his food. The only good thing about North Triangles was that they actually served amazing cafeteria food. He sat down at an empty table and watched Darius and Mary walk in, holding hands. Motherfudger, that guy really wanted to die. 

"Hey, little bro," Nate walked by with a cute junior under his arm and Seth gave him a disgusted look. Nate was a total tool. How could girls like him? 

"Good-bye," he snapped at him and Nate smirked, taking a seat a few tables down. Seth looked down at his lunch and began to eat it, still sitting by himself. But then a few minutes later, he heard someone sitting across from him and looked up to see the girl who he'd bumped into earlier.

"Hey, kid," she said, stealing one of his fries and Seth scowled.

"Don't call me kid. And don't touch my food," he growled, but the raven-haired girl just laughed.

"Yeah, yeah," she said, picking up one of her chicken nuggets and dipping it into her sauce. "I'm Reagan. I didn't know you were in my lunch period," she said, taking a bite.

"There's a lot of people here," Seth grumbled, looking at Reagan warily. Why was she sitting with him? She was a senior and he was only a junior.

"I know. What's your name?" she slipped an earbud into one ear and he could hear music blasting from it. It sounded like Three Days Grace.

"Seth Taylor," he muttered and was taken back when she smiled and just nodded. It was one of the weirdest lunch periods he'd ever had, but as he talked to her, he actually found out they had a lot in common. Reagan was a pretty cool chick and she could take his mind temporarily off of Mary.

A few tables over, Nate sat with his football buddies, annoyed that Seth was sitting and laughing with the girl from his French class. Cause Nate wanted her and when had Seth ever gotten a girl Nate wanted?

Nate was still brooding when his toy came over to sit on his lap, ignoring one of the lunch lady's glare. Nate grinned up at Mallie and ran his hand over her thigh. Maybe he could drag her into a janitor's closet for a quickie. But then he glanced over at Seth again and got annoyed. Reagan and him were leaning in close. What the hell were they whispering about? And wait, was that Elle sitting next to Reagan? They were plotting. Nate could already tell.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Mallie asked, running her manicured fingers through his hair. Her hair which was unusally soft despite being bleached white like 30 times brushed against his face as she leaned over him. He had a perfect view down her shirt. Damn, those tits, though.

"Nothing. Come on," he stood up with her and dragged her out of the cafeteria. 

Elle was having fun eating lunch with her brother, Seth and Reagan. They were totally planning to ruin Darius and Mary's relationship. Reagan was planning to throw a party at her house and then invite the couple and then Elle could seduce Darius and Mary could walk in on them. Seth would be Mary's shoulder to cry on. It was brilliant. 

"You're such an evil person," Elle said to Reagan, shivering. "I like it."

There was a twisted smile on the other girl's lips. "I know."

Seth on the otherhand had already been distracted by Mary's bright red hair, sitting in the distance. Elle rolled her eyes. Even though her brother pretended to be a 'bad boy' or whatever, he was a love sick puppy. It was kind of disgusting.

When lunch finally ended, Elle waved good-bye to her brother and new friend before making her way to her English class. She loved her teacher, Ezekial Fray. He let her call him Zeke out of class and he was the only reason she just didn't skip English. She could actually talk to him about her problems and he never judged her. 

"Hi, Mr. Fray," she said, smiling as she walked into the empty class.

He looked up from his book and smiled back at her, pushing back his dark brown hair. He was a really hot teacher, like most of the teachers in North Triangles, but he never took advantage of that. Elle thought that was pretty cool, since some of the teachers were sleazy, like the history teacher, Tyler Herveaux. 

"Hey, Elle. Ready for class?" Mr. Fray asked. 

Elle nodded, sitting down at her usual seat in the back and opened up her notebook, tapping her pencil on the desk. As the students filed in and then the bell rang, Elle sighed and lost herself to her daydreams.

-

Don't touch i got lazy