Chapter Twenty-Two

I looked at the man. He looked truly surprised to see us. His lip twitched and he stood up. I heard him groan softly. "So, you found me? When I was trying to look for you?"

Everyone took a step back. Thanks guys, I said to myself. "Well, you know, I'm not as much of a fail as you are."

I could hear Jett snicker at my comback.

Derringer walked around his desk and towards me. "Where'd you go, Wilde?"

I cleared my throat. "I'm Wilde-Van Doile, thank you bery much. And I've been around. Mostly trying to escape you, but since you won't quit, I thought, 'Hm. Maybe I should just see this guy and kick his ass so he won't be chasing after me to kill me.' Get what I'm saying?"

He smirked. "You think you really could defeat me?"

I smirked right back at him. "Well, I've seemed to survive ever other damn attempt you've done to me. And look what it's done? It's made me stronger than any other average person."

"Well, don't forget, Missy," he walked around me, "I'm 100% robot. I'm stronger than you."

I examined him. He wasn't packed with weapons like I was. He may be strong, but he can easily be broken. Like Katherine and Chaos 107. "What makes you say that?"

I put my hand behind my back. My fingernails turned into daggers.

He laughed. "Well, like I said, I'm a whole entire robot. You're only half."

I raised my brow. Then I pushed my body forward and pushed him down to the grown. I sat on his stomach, my fingernails about to claw out his eyes. "That's assumption. I hate assumptions. I just denied your assumption. You wanna know why I assumptions? Because the word assume puts an ass in you and. Hense the spelling. And by the way, if you move, you're going to lose both of your eyes, so I recommend you do what I say."

He smirked. "You sure?"

I glared at him. Then the guns in my knees dug into his stomach. He moaned. "What the Hell?"

"Yes, I'm sure. By the way, those are guns digging into your gut."

Then I pulled him up and tied him to a chair so he couldn't move.

Dad walked up to me. "I got this, Pumpkin. After I ask a few questions, you can terminate him."

I nodded and backed away.

Riley said in my head, You did a great job. I didn't know you had it in you.

I smiled, bashfully. I didn't either. I just got mad and snippy. Snippy Breili doesn't like people.

He nodded. Then he took my hand.

Dad paced in front of Derringer. "So tell me: Why do you think killing Breili would help anything? The Wilde you want isn't this one!" He pointed at me. "The Wilde you want died. Fifteen years ago!"

"Breili looks exactly like Miss Wilde. In fact, she is just like Olivia Wilde."

"What has Olivia Wilde done wrong to make you want to murder her?"

"She caused some problems with the agency in Russia."

"Then why are we in Tokyo?"

I knew the answer that.

"Well, where have you been? Russia blew up ten years go. No one can enter that place. Not even me."

My eye twitched.

Dad said, "Breili never did anything. She was three years old when her mother died. Whatever Olivia did doesn't matter anymore."

Derringer's eyes turned red. "I must fullfill my duties!"