maheunhana

jimin: you dont need pick up lines from me to know that i love you because i do.

jimin: i love your eyes.

jimin: the way they crinkle in the corners when you smile, it makes me happy.

jimin: when they look at me, it makes me feel like im falling in love again because the owner is someone special.

jimin: i love your nose.

jimin: its cute like you so dont hate your nose.

jimin: i like it when it scrunches up in happiness or distaste.

jimin: i love your apple cheeks.

jimin: i love when i caress it, because you'll look at me with that shy gaze of yours everytime.

jimin: i love your lips.

jimin: because it fits perfectly with mine.

jimin: it makes me feel fluttery on the inside everytime we kiss.

jimin: i love you.

jimin: for who you are.

jimin: jungkook my feelings for you scare me.

jimin: when im gone, i don't ever want you to be sad.

jimin: i don't want to be the one who caused your tears but it happens to always be me.

jimin: so i just wish in this one and a half month more of my time here is spent on making you happy. i wanna see that beautiful smile instead of tears. but i guess thats all i've been seeing this past few days.

jimin: im sorry for being a bad boyfriend to you.

jimin: i really am.

jimin: can i visit you baby?

jimin: i miss you.

jungkook: i miss you too jimin.

jungkook: im the bad boyfriend.

jungkook: i cant understand your feelings at times. i keep saying sorry but i hurt us everytime. i hate this. i hate myself.

jimin: no baby dont hate yourself.

jimin: you're young. you get confused and frustrated at times with your own feelings. i should have understand that.

jungkook: i love you.

jimin: i know.

jimin: i love you too.

jungkook: see you in five?

"am i five minutes early baby?"