ahop

jungkook pushed past people till he reached his destination, knocking on the door before making his way in slowly.

there he saw jimin, and he swore it was the most breathtaking view he has ever seen in his life. jimin's hair are in a dark shade of brown, almost black, his eyes that were once closed were open, honey-brown orbs staring at the appearance of the other person in the room, and god, his red, plush lips, looked so soft and kissable that jungkook had to restrain himself from smashing his lips against the older. though they were a few needles in jimin, he was still beautiful, and it made jungkook's heart flutter.

"jungkook, didnt though you would actually come" the elder chuckled, shifting himself up. jungkook opened his mouth, but closed it back as words wont fall off from his chapped lips.

"hey, you alright?" jimin furrowed his brow, looking at the froze figure infront of him.

"you're so beautiful jimin" the other finally breathed out, cheeks darkening as he shifted his view.

"no, no im not"

this time, jungkook brought back his attention to jimin, seeing him sighing while tracing patterns on his hospital bed, "but hey, at least we met, and you're really cute in real life" jimin smiled sincerely up at jungkook, making the younger bite his lower lip as his heart tugged.

"jimin"

"yeah?"

"i love you, and i dont lie"