~Impression~

The light trickling from in between the holes in the thick canopy of leaves rested atop of the rough forest terrain. In the centre of the woods, miles and miles away from any civilisation, was a gigantic stone table; it was covered from top to bottom in intricate ancient engravings. Surrounding the table were four stone pillars, in a reasonable flat open space, a 100x100 m square. Possible the only space not interrupted by the heaving trunk of a pine tree. Despite having been undiscovered and untouched for hundreds of years, today was the day that changed.
Each running from a different direction, Emily, Hanna, Sophia and Madeleine stopped at one pillar each to catch their breath; they were not sure what persuaded them to follow the wisps for the time they did, but somehow they didn't stop. Emily was the first to notice her accomplices. Startled, she dived back behind the protection of the stone pillar, not daring to move another muscle. Soon enough, the others did the same. Except from Hanna.
Still somehow unaware of her surroundings, Hanna wandered up the step towards the table, mouth gaped in awe. Seizing her chance, Emily pounced from behind her pillar and pinned her against the edge of the table and spat," who are you?!"
Still dazed from the surprise, Hanna looked either side of her, then answered ," H-Hanna Cosgrove. And you?"
"Why do you care?"
Hanna's expression turned into a frown," why do YOU care?"
Pausing, Emily removed her hands from Hanna's t-shirt and brushed herself off. Turning away, she asked ,"how did you get here?"
Readjusting her shirt, Hanna replied," I woke up early to buy food and saw this weird light. For some reason, I just.... FOLLOWED it."
Holding still in her tracks, Emily gasped. This person saw the light too? ANOTHER light? She myst be going crazy....
"Did anyone else see it?"
"No, no one was out that early."
"Oh. Have you told anyone?"
"No, why?"
"Because I saw a light too."
The two girls cowering behind the colossal stone pillars each clamped the patterned edges harder as they desperately tried to wrap their heads around the whole situation; 2 other people were lead to the same place by the same things as themselves. Neither Madeleine or Sophia had ever seen these people, let alone had any connection with them. After deciding that it was what she must do, Madeleine slowly stepped out of the shielding cover and approached them.
"What...?" Emily glared at Madeleine, and, for a second their eyes met.
"I heard everything," she put her hands on her hips," I saw one too."
By now, the entire thing felt like it was impossible. Who were these other people?
Attempting to quietly sneak away past the heaps of overgrown heath, Sophia's heel trod on a small twig. It snapped in half, the girls' heads snapping in her direction like dogs. No one moved. Starting to run after her but being stopped by Madeleine, Emily called ," hey, get back here!!" Instead of escaping, Sophia was stationary for a second, then pushed back the greenery towards them.
"Look, I don't know why we're here or how this happened, but I want nothing to do with it," Emily snarled," you guys are weird."
"Hey, it's not like we all CHOSE to see the stupid wisp things!" Madeleine replied.
"Guys, whatever it is that brought us here, it must be for a reason! Maybe we should stop arguing..."
Back and forth, the bickering was fired.
Annoyed, Emily looked to Sophia ," aren't you gonna say anything?"
No reply.
"Can you even speak??"
She looked down at her shoes, her hair covering her face.
"Ugh, great."
With that finished, they all went their separate ways, back where they started.