Better be a Prank

Jemma's POV

I walk back to the spot quietly after he tells me to leave. This better be a prank Liam and Louis are playing on me. Zayn better not actually be looking for her. I chew my lips and wait to here a feminine voice. Yep. There it is.

"Seems they booked us on the same day." She says and I roll my eyes.

"How have ya been?" She asks him.

"Alright. Tour has been going great and it's been alright." He says and I sigh. No mention of me.

"Good. Good. Well, I think-"

"I think we should talk." He cuts her off and my heart stops beating.

"Zayn, I can't, okay?" She says and I can breathe again

"But I tried to move on and seeing you makes me feel it again." He says. My eyes burn with tears and I close them. My entire body aches, but I force myself to listen.

"Aren't you dating Lou's friend?." She asks and I roll my eyes. Apparently, he can't even mention me. She has to.

"Yes and I do like her, a lot, but I've always loved you." He says. There's the bomb.

"Out." She says.

"Perrie-"

"I think that girl you were talking about just heard every word you said. Maybe you should look to see who's listening before you go insane. I think you owe her an apology." She says and slams the door in his face. I run down the hall until I find the guy's room. It's locked, so I just keep knocking.

"Open the door!" I yell.

"Alright! Alright!" I hear Harry yell. The door opens. He looks at me worriedly. I walk in and shut and lock it. I rest my forehead on the door and feel myself shaking.

"Jem-"

"Shh." I cut Harry off and take a deep breath. I feel a pair of arms begin to wrap around me.

"Don't touch me." I say. I take my fist and slam it against the door.

I take a deep breath and turn around. Every single one of them has their eyes on me. All look concerned. The air feels thin and the room is suddenly too small. I open my mouth to speak, but close it again. Why can't Lou be here? All of these people are going to side with Zayn. I bite my lip and look at the ground.

"I think Alaina and I are going to go to out with Jem." Spencer says and walks up to me. I give her a confused look to ask why she's going to.

"We can't watch you today." Alaina says to Liam and kisses his cheek.

"Jem, are you going to be okay?" Louis asks. The four guys all stare at me worriedly.

"I don't know." I say and Louis hugs me tightly.

"Just relax okay. We'll kill him." He says and I sigh.

"Just...I just need some air." I say. I walk outside and Zayn is seated against the wall across the hall.

"Jemma!" He says and stands up. I jump at his voice and shake my head.

"Please just talk to me-"

"Zayn I don't care how much you want to be with her. You don't tell a girl that you like her, make her feel liked, and then as soon as the girl you love shows up forget about her. It's really fucked up!" I shout and he seems surprised.

"And don't you dare look at me like this is random because you just threw me away as soon as you saw her! Why the hell would you lead me on? I hate being lied to and tricked. I hate that so much and furthermore-"