What the heck?!?!?

Skylar Anne pov

I wake up and look around me. this is not my room. then all the events from last night ....... I think flooded in my mind.

I get up and run to the door. I twist the nob and the door flung open. STUPID KIDNAPERS! I run down some stairs and into a kitchen there i see Niall Horan ............ wait WHAT WHY IS NIALL HORAN IN THIS KITCHEN?!?! what the unicorns!!!

I get on the floor and hide behind a counter. then I hear voices and 4/5 of one direction run in this room asking where i am. they all look at me and I jump up and put Niall in a headlock "if you don't tell me why I am here i will snap nialls head off!!!!"

Niall starts complaining about how he needs to live longer blabla bla. Whatever!!!! " Let go of him and we won't hurt you." Louis said. "okay" I let go of Niall and am takled to the floor by Zayn and tied to a chair by Harry and Liam." what's your name babe?" Harry said. " u call me that one more time and I will rip ur head off!!!!" I said harshly to Harry.

"Oo fiesty I like it." "shut the hell up Harry!!""will you please tell us your name."Liam asked " Fine my name is Skylar Anne."I said " so Skylar."louis said trying to think of what to say next. " It's Skylar Anne.'' I say " well Skylar Anne tell I us about your self." Harry says. "well I am 19 years old I am originaly from Charolette North Carolina, I love skateboarding and sports. I hate dresses, skirts, and glitter." I say. "so can you untie me?" it seemed like forever but finally Louis said "okay." I was untied and I went to the living room. OMFG they had call of duty!!! I started dancing like crazy and started to play.

A/N sorry this is so short but right know I have to study