I'm gonna kick some butt

Skylar Anne pov

Hi my names Skylar Anne!! let me tell you about my past. I was born in the USA and had a very interesting life when I was 4-6 I did ballet and tap like most little girls. I fell in love with dancing very fast!!! when I was in high school I was bullied by the fakes and sluts but I snapped here is a example.

*Flashback*

"Hey fatty what you doin?" maranda said (sorry if your name is Maranda )

"I'm not a fatty okay!"I yelled at her and her friends. " that's it I've had enough of you taking back to me!" maranda yelled then she slapped me. "no one said you could touch me!!!!" I yelled then I flipped her over my shoulder onto the cold tile floor. all her fake ass friends looked scared and ran away. I got set home. WORTH IT!!!

*Flashack over*

One rule in life DON'T TOUCH ME!! after high school I went to Virginia Tech and studied sports.

* ring ring ring *

"My Phone!" I pick up my phone because my best friend Gina is calling me

( me = me G= Gina)

Me: hi

G:HI!!!!

Me: haha okay

G:so wanna come over later?

Me: ya!! I will bring movies!!!!

G:yay yay YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:ow my ear

G:be over in 20

Me:yes

G:okay bye bye!!!

Me:BYE Gina!!

*call ended*

(3 hours later)

"Bye Gina." I say while hugging Gina."Bye Skylar Anne!" Gina yelled. "Ow Gina you don't have to yell I'm right here." "haha ok bye." "Bye Gina." I say while walking out of her house.

Now I get to listen to ma jam I thought while getting out my iPhone4s . I put on shuffle and Crazy Kids by Ke$ha!!!!!! I start to sing along while I walk home.

(I'm not gonna do the whole song)

Hello where ever you are are you

Dancing on the dance floor or

Drinking by the bar

Tonight we do it b and shining like stars

And we don't what thats just who we are

And we are we are we are we are we are the crazy kids

We are the crazy people

I see you in the club showin ke$ha love

Tripping on dem dem dem that be hatin ke$ha dub

Chucking duces y'all hatins useless

It's such a nucens y'all chickens keep your to since

And keep your dollars

Keep you loot

I'm fresher then that Gucci

Dem boys they want my cottchie

I say no I'm no hucci

Yo home girl hatin I say

Who's she

Ke$ha don't give to what's I came to start that

Ruckus

After a while I turn around to see a white van stop behind me. I quickly put my phone a way and three guys in black come running to me. one. Try's to grab me but I quickly grab his hand kick him in the nuts and flip him over my shoulder ( I know kick Butt combat skills right there!) 1 down 2 to go good going girl!! here comes #2 he goes for my waist but I dodge it and kick him in the back. okay 1 more 1 more ....... WAIT were did he go?

what the unicorns!?!? is he a ninja? I was about to turn around but some thing hit me in the back of the head ' I just found #3' was the last thing I thought before I passed out.