Chapter 5

I decided to check all of Sophia's favorite places first.

I would never forgive myself if I lost Sophia. I mean I know she could be a brat sometimes but still.

So after checking all of her favorites, I decided to go to the park. It was the last place she would go.

When I got there "Sophia please let's just go home-" I got cut off by bumping into someone.

"We have got to stop meeting like this." He chuckled. I looked up and saw Myles.

"I know it's crazy." I said as a small smile spread across my face.

"I actually never got your name, you know, from the party." Myles said.

"Channel, Channel Celaya."

"Myles Parrish." He said with a smile."So what's a pretty girl like you doing at the park."

"It's a little embarrassing." I said. Myles just raised his eyebrows.

"It can't be that bad."

"I sort of lost my little sister." I then flushed a deep red.

"That's not even as bad as I did with my little cousins before." He chuckled."Well I'll help you find her.

"Thanks that means a lot."

~15 minutes later

We found Sophia. And Myles wanted to walk us home just to make sure we got home safe.

"I'm going inside." Sophia said. And closed the door.

"I'd love to get to know you more." Myles said.

"I would to."

"How about I take you out tomorrow."

"That's fine. I mean I have no plans anyway. Well I do have plans but I don't need to do them. I mean I guess we can go out and, well oh my gosh. I mean your so cute and I-" I cut my own self off. Oh gosh I just called him cute. Right in front of him. "I didn't mean to say all that it's just-"

"Its okay." I chucked as I blushed. "I mean come on your gorgeous."

"Thank you." I said.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow." Myles said. He got himself closer to me as he kissed my check, then walked off.

I blushed again.

He turned back and saw me blushing then smiled. Then got in a car one of his friends drove.

I turned around and tried to go inside the house. But of course Sophia had locked the door.

But if she had thought about it, which she didn't. We always keep a spare key inside the pot plant next to the window.