Big Dinner

(April's hair in the media and that's how she wore it to the big dinner.)

April.

I got home at 6:35 pm and no one was downstairs so I closed the door silently and took all my bags up stairs and into my room. I got to my room dropped my bags and layed on my bed...

I got up 2 minutes later and looked in my purse for the set Tye Tye got me... I looked at it for a while and then put it on my dressers and started to pack up everything.

I put some of the clothe shoe and bags that I didn't need in some box's. I got done and it was about 7.

I took out the set I got for my mom and the watches for my dad and Brandon and put on my dresser. I took out my dress and heels and put them on my bed.

I got done with everything and then got ready for my shower. I stripped naked and got in the shower after tying my hair up into a messy bun. I got out 30 minutes later and dried off then did what I always do before I get dressed.

I went into my room and got dressed in a white lace tong. I wasn't gonna wear a bra with my dress cause the front was a V cut and my boobs was gonna be out.

I got in my dress and I loved how my hips was showing though the splits at the sides without me having to push my leg out. You could almost see my ass so I put a white short tights under it but you couldn't see it tho. My boobs was so stiff and pointing out and not hanging down like I got kids. Padding was already I'm the breast part of my dress so I didn't have to wear any breast pad so my nipples wouldn't show.

(April's⬆dress but the sides splits did not come up that far )

I curled up my hair with my big won and then started on my make up going all out for tonight. I had sliver glitter over my eyes but only tracing over my fake lashes, mascara, you know make up stuff. I got done then put on some Rose Red lip stick.

Nicki: April.

April: Yea mom.

Nicki: O can I come in.

April: yeah.

She came in and she had on a dress just like mine but without the splits.

Nicki: OMG I love your hair sweetie.

April: Thanks mom.

Nicki: You look so beautiful wait until you dad sees you.

April: Speaking of dad I bought you guys sum thing but not with your credit card with mines.