Crocus in Peril

Hey everyone I think I'm gonna make a new story but I do want to finish this story before I do anything else so I'm gonna do constant updates like Really Quick anyway without Further Notice I give you the Next chapter!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
BEN'S P.O.V
Tired. We where tired as hell walking through The streets with no energy left. My cords had begun dragging them instead of keeping them up and I honestly Couldn't carry Jeff for much longer. "Are we any closer?" Sally said feeling the effects of this constant walking. "Almost there..." I had said for  the Seventh Time.
At this point Sally had started dragging her own feet using anything in are path as walking support.  "How about we take a Nap break?" Sally said. "I wish we could but we don't know how long it will take for the poison to kill them or even if it's deadly..." I sighed falling to my knees struggling to get back up.
"BEN!" Sally yelled my eyes stared to blur I could feel me slowly passing out. No! I have to get up! I looked up at Sally. "Don't worry about me." I said as I stood up. I saw it. Even with my blurry vision I saw the silhouette of Crocus.
"There..if I could just get some electricity..." The thought was cut short as I passed out and Bentha,Tobi,Jeff, and I Rolled down the Hill from exhaustion.
"B...E...N!"

The next time I woke up I was in a Hospital. I had bandages wrapped on my waist and bandages on my Arm. A nurse had walked in with a tablet typing down things. "Are you feeling better?" She asked. I tried to get up but my body was being unresponsive. I instantly fell to the ground in pain. "You mustn't try to move yet sir! Your body was quite injured! It'll take some time to heal." She helped me back to the bed. "If you knew that why did you ask if I was okay.." I asked quite pissed. "Common Nurse Courtesy?" She replied back shrugging. She stood up and walked over to her desk. "I have some work to do right now so if you rest properly you could leave tomorrow." I sighed in relief and slowly closed my eyes...as I drifted to sleep.

The next time I awoke I was in a dream. I was in my game console...Majora's mask was on. I stepped out of the console and looked around. Nothing. It was just a white room with with a white console. I went back into the game and nothing unusual had happened. Until I saw Link I assumed he couldn't see me as he walked right past me and continued to talk to NPC's. I looked outside the screen again. There was a man playing my game. No not a Man...a boy..that was me.
I got immense headaches and all of my past rushed into me hurting my head as I knelt to my knees. "Stop!" I yelled. The pain was excruciating. A lady appeared before me. She has Rose Red hair and a scaly dress. The moment I saw her everything stopped. Including my headache which I was thankful for. "Who are you..?" I asked slowly getting back up obviously still feeling the effects of the headache. "You will know in dear time...all you need to do now is wake up." I stood up and charged at her. She chuckled and tripped me as I was falling then she elbowed my back and I slammed to the ground. She laughed and a hole in the ground immediately opened having me fall into it. I could see the spikes at the end of the passageway preparing for the worst.

The next time I opened my eyes i was back in the hospital bed. The Nurse was no longer in there and from the abrupt quietness. I could assume that it was either Night and everyone was asleep or they all disappeared while I was sleep or something. I rolled over to a wall socket and sucked the Electricity out of it charging me (and also healing me) back up.
I jumped out the bed and walked into the Hallway. There was nobody in the hallways. "It's always something..." I said sighing as I walked around...
"Ben?" Sally said as she turned the corner. "Yo" I replied.
"Where are the others?" She said while she looked behind me.
Of course! I forgot about Jeff and everyone else! I assume my face molded into something Horrifying because Sally's Face clearly showed it.

At that moment every TV in the Hospital turned on showing the same image. My eyes widened when I saw what the TV's showed. Jeff ,Bentha, and Toby all chained up and beaten...No Tortured..they all where bleeding and they had bruises beyond imagine.
My shock quickly turned into anger. "REVEAL YOURSELF!" A lady walked onto the camera. A hammer in one hand and a whip in the other. "The woman in my dream!" Sally and I said at the same time. We looked at each other "you saw her too?!"
The lady smirked. "Poor children...Confused..But there friends...Destroyed." She held up her Hammer again and hit Jeff in the Sides with it.
He grunted but didn't scream.. "Oh ? Still have some fight left?" She grabbed her whip and begun brutally beating them all. To the point where they couldn't hold it any longer.
Screams filled the room and more bruises filled there Skin.
"Stop it!" Sally screamed. "What's this?" The lady said "a group of killers who are now weak and powerless against me ? I like it." She continued to beat them.
"More!" She screamed.
"More!"
"More!"
Sally covered her ears while they where screaming. I couldn't contain myself any longer. The Electricity in the Hospital begun flowing into me and I could feel me charging with energy. "Sally take my hand." I said determined. She got up and took it.
"Oh look now the boy has a Fever!" The lady boasted and laughed while she tortured them more.
I got near a wall socket and my body (and Sally's since she was touching me) became pixilated and we where sucked into the wall. Inside the ERS (Electric Radioactive System) I looked for a device that was recording like a phone or camera. "Bingo."

I dived into the Device Portal and Leaped out the camera rage consuming me. "DIE YOU FILTHY BITCH!" I pounced on her and Brought out my pixilated sword. Before I could strike her she Slammed me into the wall with her Hammer. Blood spilled from my mouth and my body ached. "Before I kill you.." I said standing to my knees. "I would like to know your name." She laughed. "Kill me! Hilarious." At that moment Sally snuck up behind her and tried to stab her with a dagger of sorts. The lady swung her foot around slamming Sally into the ground. She dug her heel into Sally's Face. "I am Suzumushi Kaiyana. The 5th."
"Fifth?" I asked and I immediately had flashbacks to the last fight we had.
$$&DO NOT TAKE THE 12 LIGHTLY!&$$
"So your one of those weirdos in that organization huh?" I calmed down and sent a slash of energy at her getting her off of Sally. 
"This will be interesting." She said. "If you beat me you can save your friends...but what about the town?"

When she said that a screen of the town appeared. The town was engulfed in flames and you could she people trying to escape but to no avail. I ran at her with my sword and we clashed with are weapons. "You must have the wrong idea. I care for no one but my comrades!" I pushed her back with my sword with my eyes now Bloodshot red. She gained her balance and swung her Hammer creating a shockwave knocking me and Sally into a wall.
"Even if you don't care about Crocus. We are fighting in Crocus...how will you escape with your comrades in a town dying in flames by the very second. Soon even this building will turn into flames! Clocks ticking!"
I gritted my teeth and raised my sword. "I guess I'll just have to kill you quickly then." I eyed Sally and she looked back. Soon we both looked at Kaiyana and without warning Dashed after the opposing threat.