CHEESECAKE!

Toby: Hey guys! I'm back! Masky! Did you miss meh? *Adorable Face*

Masky: ...... I think you already know the answer to that.

~ Jeff and Switch come tumbling to the floor on the stage ~

Jeff: YOU BITCH! YOU REALLY DESERVE THE BICH STICK RIGHT NOW!

Switchy: *Keeps laughing and pins Jeff to the floor*

Toby: Uhhh, what happened? Why is Jeff in a ballerina suit?

Clock: A fan dared him to.... Wait, why are you STILL wearing that thing? It's been like a week ago!

Ben: *Rolls on the floor laughing* We glued it on him!

Switchy: Wooooo! *High fives Ben*

Jeff: I'm goin to kill all of yal!

Slender: Sit down child! Have some manners!

Sally: Lets go ahead with the questions.... cmoshi4173 asks: Question #1 Masky: Do you like waffles??? Question #2 Jeff: HERE'S YOUR QUESTION!!! How many days max have you gone without jumping? :P random question Question #3 Ben: Do you access any other LoZ games or no? ALL OF YOU ARE EPIC!

Masky: Waffles. Are. Fabulous. Not as much as cheesecake!

Spike: Why don't you marry it then....

Jeff: Is jumping a new drug or something?! * Tugs at dress uncomfortably*

Miss P: Ben knows all about those things, don't look at me!

Jeff: Jumping out a window? I do that everyday!

Ben: Must be a rich kids drug..... Bitch I can access any game including LoZ games B) Fuck I'm awesome! *Poses with Duck Face*

Slender: Everyday I'm slen der-dering! *Whacks Jeff in the head and teleports away*

Miss P: *Giggles*

Jeff: Ow! What the hell was that for?!

Ben: * whispers* You know how he gets around Miss P dude....

Switchy: ..... SLENDY HAS A CRUSH ON YOU! EWWWW!

EJ: *Nosebleed*

Masky: *Poker Face*

Sally: *Seizer*

LJ: What the hell? *Looks at Sally spazzing out on floor*

Grinny: Little girl needs to get the help of helpyness....

Miss P: Oh stop it! He's not that bad of a guy!

Hoody: Yeah! He gave meh a voice!

Jeff: HE LOOKS LIKE A GIANT DILDO!

Jane: *Smirks* Why do YOU care if he likes her?

Clock: O-M-G *Derp*

Ben: I'm so Tweeting that.... *Takes out phone*

Jeff: ..... SHUT UP!

Toby: Next!ALostPsycoGirl asks, For Masky:CHEESECAKE??????-holds up cheesecake,smiles-

Masky: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! *Grabs cheesecake and starts to devour it* I might not kill you slowly!

Sally: Aww, I want some! Pwese? *Puppy Face*

Masky: No! *Hisses*

Hoody: I call next!!! JefftheKiller13 asks, Lj, where do you get all that candy??

LJ: ..... You wanna know why are my sleeves soo big? That is the correct answer. *Troll Face*

Toby: *Crack* Can you get cavities from eating that?

LJ: *Smirks* No, you want to try a piece? *Pulls out some candy*

Toby: Yeah! *Grabs candy*

Clock: *Smacks it out of his hand* Toby no! You'll die if you eat that!

LJ: Technically get poisoned, then die, then explode.....

Clock: *Glares* Shut up! Don't touch him!

Toby: *Pouts*

Switchy: Horror_girl1001 says, Ok I got another one for you! :D 1# Slender, WHERE THE FUDGE DID YOUGET THOSE TENTICLE THINGS?! 2# Jeff, would you ever come to my house to kill my little sister? PLEASE? 3# Ben, Can I PLEASE borrow you hat? I need it for halloween! :,( that's it.

Slender: ..... Well , I thought it was pretty obvious but...... Their kinda like an extra mutation that Mr.Creepypasta gave me for his idea....

Jeff: You should like, give meh some of those.... anyways, your LITTLE sister? How old is she? Cuz I have ... Policy for myself not to kill a certain age and under.... *Laughs nervously*

Miss P: Is it because of Liu....? *Sad face*

Jeff: *Looks down* Shut up! Don't talk about him! EVER.

Ben: It's ok dude.... *Rubs back* No! you CAN'T borrow my hat.... again... You see, I only have one and.... I need it for Halloween cuz Switchy likes to sexy role play in it as- *Switchy clears throat*

Switchy: Ben! I swear to heaven, don't say ANYTHING else about that.....

Ben: Wut? I can't brag? *Smirks*

LJ: *Gags*

Jane: Uh, get a room!

Hoody: I think you can get the same hat at hobo corner or something.... *Cough * Im more awesome *Cough*

Sally: Well I think their cute together! Next one from our friend..... paige_the_killer!!! Awwww thanks any ways!! And to Jeff: -rips off the pink tutu and puts a white gown on him and takes his hair out if the pig tails- puts his hair in a braid and puts a white vail on him- PFFFT!!! NOW WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY!? YES!!! OR....YES!!!?

Jeff: *Screams* Owwww! You ripped it off of my sexy bod! Im all pink! ........ Im not ready! Nooooo! I'd rather have that tutu back on!

Toby: Ha! I think you look good in white!

Clock: *Mumbles to self* I think I'd look great in white.....

Toby: What was that babe?

Clock: Nothing!

Jane: ..... Alright! Im tired and wanna go kill one of you reading this.... So if you haven't read @Siddot 's story, Identity Crisis, you shouldn't. It's horrible. Don't read it and I'll ill be your friend, got it?

Jeff: *Whispers* If you HATE Jane, read it!

Jane: Hey!

Jeff: Go To Sleep!

~ Hey guys! Siddot here! Im just excited for Halloween! I decided to be Nina The Killer for it! My friends gunna have contest to see who can cosplay better as a pasta at the party! Wish meh luck!!!

P.S. It takes a while to get in contact with the characters sooo be patient! I try to make this funny! 030

P.S.S. If I don't answer your question, please don't hate on me.... Not to say any names or anything, just please, don't hate mail me.... I have a hard time at school about that, I don't need it here.... ;-;