Excepting Dares?!

Switchy: Wassup readers and fans! The cast of Identity Crisis is here! The Creepypasta's!

Everybody: *Moans Boredly*

Clockwork: But sadly my Toby isn't here right now......

Jeff: Yeah, cuz MAYBE, he didn't want to be on this stupid show!

Slender: Shut up child! *Smacks Head*

Jeff: Owww!

Switchy: Yeah, Toby is sick right now and won't be accepting questions this week.

LJ: But we still can!

EJ: ...... Uh, what's wrong with Ben?

Ben: *Shaking violently in corner*

Sally: Hes going through some withdraw.....

Switchy: Ben? Do you wanna come over here and sit by me?

Ben: *Floats over to Switchy and lays in her lap*

Spike: Ohhhh! I'm gunna read the first question! This one came from, kitty0107: Ben And Jeff how do you feel being shipped together I think you two would make a cute couple and Ben there are rumors about you and zalgo dating oh and Jeff thanks a lot for killing me last week all I know is I'm stronger then you Jeff and I'm a 13 year old girl and Sally your so cute and do you want to play a game.

Jeff: *Squints eyes* Wut? You shipped us?

Masky: Omg! You guys WOULD make a cute couple!

Jeff: Wellll, I'm no homo for the last time! I like girls! Ok? Girls!

Hoody: *Gasps* Denial!

Ben: Uhhhhh, I don't go for wang...... Jeff is WAY taller than me too.

LJ: Does that mean your the girl in the relationship?

Jeff: Ok stop with the homo talk! I don't like Ben!

Ben: *Gasps* No Bromance?!

Sally: *Blushes* This is getting weird fast....

Ben: And the Zaglo thing, Wut? How is that even possible?! He's demented! Anyway, I HAVE a girlfriend. If I was gay, honestly, i'd probably go after Jeff.

Jeff: *Clears Throat* Ohhhh, I'm sorry! Did I kill you accidentally? You should be thankful to be killed by the most beautiful guy there is! *Justin Bieber hair flip* And guess what smarty pants, When I was 13, I already killed my family and lost my sanity! Girrlll, you don't know who your up against, so back up! Unless you want to Go To Sleep tonight...... AGAIN!

Sally: Oh please! She probably could beat you! She called me cute! *Derp* I'd love to play tea party! ...... You wanna play with us Jacky?

Both Jacks: *Hides in fear*

Slender: ........ Good luck with that, you'll need it.

Miss P: Yeah, those things are scary.... Next! Horror_girl1001, asks: Alright! Tell me this. 1# Switchy, Do you like your new look? :3 2# Masky, How much do you love CHEESECAKE? 3# Jeff, Why are you always a jerk? :/ 4# Sally, How old are you? And Why would you SMOKE? >:| 5# Ben, Can I borrow your hat? :D

Switchy: Why I LOVE it, even though Ben did it and now I'm a demon like him and I'm a killer an-

Jeff: Shut up! Gawd! Masky is more interesting than you!

Masky: You are a jerk. I love the new you Switchy, but you barely can't beat Cheesecake! I love it more than my eternal life and my mask combined!

Grinny: I tink tats called an obsession....