Man in the Moon

*Sorry this is so long guys. Please read, comment, vote and share please! Ciao!*

Gandalf walked up a hill, and found ruins for a castle. He carefully climbed a stone staircase that looked quite narrow. The stairs were built into the side of a tall bare mountain. There was a door lying in wait. Gandalf begun his descent, his goal getting to the door. It was almost short lived, as the stone under his feet crumbled away. He began to fall. The only thing below was a dark drop, where the bottom couldn't be seen.

In the nick of time, he caught himself, clambering onto the entrance of the doorway. Where once a set of interlocking metal bars were, they were now bent and out of shape, as though someone had bent them. Gandalf stepped through the doorway. The energy made me nervous, and I felt myself tense. A short tunnel led into the mountain.

Some invisible force grabbed Gandalf and forced him into the mountain. The tunnel ended, revealing a huge, cavernous hollow inside the mountain somewhere. The ground fell away at the end somewhere in the distance. By some turn of events, Gandalf prevented himself from falling into the pit. He blew on his staff, lighting it. With the brilliant white, he examined where he was. On the far wall, there was a door similar to the one he had just entered.

He carefully manuered his way toward it, walking along the narrow stones set in the sides. This door had been broken and bent away in a similar fashion as the other. The way the bars had been handled sent a shiver down my spine. It seemed like it was a dark power. Gandalf entered the crypt, where a tomb was lying. Fear spiraled down my limbs when I saw the cover of the tomb had been broken.

A bird flew from the tomb, startling the wizard. He started, and turned. Radagast the Brown was facing him. "Oh. It's you." Gandalf said, clearly relieved.

"Why am I here, Gandalf?" The eccentric wizard demanded.

"Trust me, Radagast. I would not have called you here without good reason." Radagast removed his hat as three birds flew into the nest in his head. He replaced the hat as though it happened all the time.

"This is not a nice place to meet."

"No, it is not." Gandalf responded gravely. The two exited the crypt, and looked around the dark cavern. The shadows seemed to grow, trying to snuff the light.

"These are dark spells, Gandalf. Old, and full of hate. Who was buried here?" Radagast remarked.

"If he had a name, it's long since been lost. He would have been known only as a servant of evil. One of a number. One of nine." Gandalf continued speaking in the same grave tone. The lower part of the cavern was illuminated by Gandalf's light. Eight other crypts, all just like the first, had broken and bent bars. What had happened?

The two left the mountain. "Why now, Gandalf? I don't understand." Radagast said upon leaving.

"The Ringwraiths have been summoned to Dol Guldor."

"But it cannot be the Necromancer. A human sorcerer could not summon such evil." The two had started walking slowly.

"Who said it was human?" Radagast stopped suddenly. I knew it wasn't. Those whispers were from something not even close to human. "The Nine only answer to one master. We've been blind, Radagast, and in our blindness, the Enemy has returned." I knew about the Nine. There were rings of power made many years ago. That's what the whispers were. ' for the Elven-kings under the sky, seven for the in their halls of stone, nine for doomed to die. One for the on his dark throne. In the Land of where the Shadows lie. One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.'

I read about it in Rivendell. That must be Bilbo's ring. Radagast wore a face of shock. "He is summoning his servants. Azog the Defiler is no ordinary hunter. He is a commander, a commander of legions. The enemy is preparing for war. It will begin in the east. His mind is set upon that mountain." Gandalf turned, starting to walk away.