Chapter 3

Stella's POV

Is he a kid to play games. It almost looks like he is addicted to that silly game. He has ear plugs listening to songs. Let me guess Enrique's songs...He is singing the words of heart attack...well he must be missing his girl I guess...

"Stel the planes about to take off wanna say any last request or something?" Stephen mocked, while turning to me and removing one of his earplugs.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well I noticed you were watching or observing me from so long so I thought you wanna talk to me something, thought of asking" he explained,

"Nothing like that, I wasn't looking at you anyway, I was looking at Stev and Ter" I lied,

"Okay, what are they doing?" He asked, by blocking my view to 'em

"They are playing with their um..toy bot...I guess..." I said turning my face to look outside, I think he bought it.

"Yeah! Sure...and why do you guess" He asked getting back to his game.

"Um...becoz Stev has been blocking my way by turning his back to me, he is facing Ter and they are playing I know that" I said angrily, I think he is not buying it...

"Unhun...!" he exclimed,

Then there was silence between us and I wanted to break the silence,
"Well there is a question on you're pretty face I guess wanna ask something?" I asked to break the silence, no idea why I asked something stupid like that.

"Pretty face hun...? I think you miss our old time's hun...? Being together and all?" He asked with a glee smile,

"I said pity not pretty" I exclaimed and turned my head... I was shy and embarrassed all at the same time.

"Well now as you have asked and as a matter of fact I do have a request cutie.... A kiss from my beloved" he said with a smirk,

"Oh! Well she ain't here you're bad and don't call me that", I said rolling my eyes,
Seriously cutie sounds like calling to a four year or something.

"She is pretty much here just acting like she ain't...right my love?" he said with a cute smile.

I could see his eyes sparkle like before, when we were us...and now we are just I and you and nothing in between I guess...

"We can't be like before... we were just kids living in fantasy and nothing more, you and I are...um...I don't know hope you understand..." I don't what I'm saying....

"What are you talking about Stel we were friends and we will always be...lets not take all the bad things to our heads and spoil the vacation" he reasoned

"I guess you're right" I'm not sure if its right

We broke into silence again not talking to each other again...and we got back to our activities...well my changed instead of watching him I started continuing my novel from wattpad.

Its a werewolf novel...I like reading and watching movies on teen fiction, werewolf's and vampires... There are some amazing stories in teen fiction..., and awesome stories on werewolf's and vampires.

I can see from corner of the eye he is watching me...
"What happened?" I asked

"Nothing" he replied

"Nothing? You have been staring at me like I don't know...but...you're staring and were too..." I could see the sparkles again ...uh! Why? I don't know....and I guess I must stop asking and talking in my head...

"Come on Stel don't tell me you're friends can't look at you...don't you think they have right to look at you? And friends look at each other any way"

"Friends can look...I mean look at each other...but 'just friends' don't look at each other like that" I shrugged

"Then I guess we are more than 'just friends'" he winked

We are now passing time with something's well he slept listening to songs...and I'm tired too...I'm thinking about him again, and sitting next to him is crushing my heart.

I'm wondering again if that girl was his girl friend and was he chatting with her on the airport and was always online late, chatting with her, well I guess he moved on for good.

No, how could he, and if he did move on why was he trying to capture my attention, uh! God he is so impossible. Or am I impossible... I'm fighting again inside.

Now I'm listening to some of my favorite songs to distract my mind off him but can't. Every line reminds me of us. I'm stressed and here he is sleeping and before that he was listening songs and playing games on his cell is he a kid or what?

The planes is in the air surrounded by the cool clouds wish could reach out and touch them and feel the clouds.

I got back to the novel again to complete but felt sleepy so I kept my cell down and shut my eyes to relax.

'But when I woke up..........

I saw the air hostess getting water to Steph well he must have ordered, but she is trying to flirt with him at the same time...I felt anger rush through my skin on her touch but heard steph saying her to back off,

"back off ma'am I got a mate she isn't here it doesn't mean you can hit on me"

"Where is she?" Heard her asking politely,

"for her vacation" making a pouty face came a reply

"she apologized" moved on

I turned towards him in shock,
"what did you mean by you have a mate she ain't here?" I asked still in shock

"I'm sorry Stella for not telling you before but that girl on airport she is my mate, my girl...I've moved so should you" he said very calmly as if it was nothing but surprise.

Suddenly I heard a voice in a sexy tone which came up to us saying, "he is right Stella I think you should move on" she said with a shrug

I can't believe she is here, its that girl from airport ...next thing I know is I'm pushed of the plane and I'm screaming, begging not to throw me off the plane...but it was too late.....'

Great twits right...Stephen is cute he ain't cheating on his girl...and how did she get here while she was heading to California... Or is it other way around that she is a witch or did she switch her plane to keep an eye on Stephen...? Does this story contain supernaturalism or what...please vote and comment to encourage...