Being Picked Up.

A/N - WOW 100 reads. Thanks guys. Love you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV:

Gee came rampaging in with exciting news. “ONE DIRECTION ARE DOING A MEET AND GREET TOMORROW IN LONDON! WE LIVE 3 HOURS AWAY BUT I DONT CARE. THEY ANNOUNCED IT ON TWITTER. FANGIRL ATTACK!! WE NEED TO GO CHLOE!!”

“Bloody hell Gee, you made me jump, now all my pasta is over the floor” I said with a sad expression “BUT OH FUCKING WELL WE ARE GONNA GO TO THAT MEET AND GREET IN LONDON, GEE BOOK THE TRAIN TICKETS FOR TOMORROW! CANT WAIT!” As soon as I said that Gee ran out of the house screaming. I think she is a little excited for tomorrow.

Georgia's POV:

I was just looking through my twitter feed, like a normal person. There were people complaining about the typical English weather. There were other people who are just sluts and started tweeting about 'how much fun they had last night'. Yeah love nobody cares. You spread your legs for everyone. When amongst all the other pathetic bitchy tweets I saw one that made me scream my house down: One Direction: Me and the boys will be doing an unexpected meet&greet tomorrow in London on New Street, in the shop called 'Everything About Boybands' (A/N made up place). See you there ~ Lou x. I had never screamed so much in my life. I quickly ran to Chloe's house which was only a couple of streets away and explained everything. I accidently burst into her house while she was eating her dinner and made her spill it everywhere. But this was urgetnt. One Direction were going to be in London tomorrow. One Direction in London tomorrow, and we were going to see them. That was just not registering in my brain. Me and Chloe are going to meet One Direction!! It will be the best day of our lives!!

*Next day*

Georgia's POV:

I set my alarm for 5:00am, so I could get ready and choose what outfit to wear. I wore black leggings and a skinny Aztec crop top. I had a little bit of mascara, foundation and lip gloss on. I had my hair perfectly straight. I ran to Chloe's house, making sure my hair and make up doesn't mess up. Chloe was wearing a skinny pale purple, pale blue, pale green, pale pink and black Aztec dress which came down to between her thigh and knee . We looked similar with our Aztec dress sense. She looked perfect. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a perfect messy bun and her make-up was done to perfection. We got the 7:00am train, we walked down to the train station which was a couple of minutes away because our parents were not up to take us there. We waited for the London train which cost £7.00 return. We stood on the deserted platform waiting for what felt like an eternity for that all important train to take us to One Direction. Finally the train came and we hopped on and the train was pretty much all ours. There was nobody on the train at all. We walked through the ghostly carriages and took a seat. We started fangirling so much on the train that we nearly started crying. We eventually got to London. And let me tell you this. It is huge.

Chloe's POV:

I got dressed in a tight skinny Aztec dress and did my hair and make up. Me and Gee went to the train station. We finally arrived in London and it was massive. Me and Gee ran to New street and we saw the tour bus and the boys started waving out of the window. Me and Chloe screamed when all of a sudden the tour bus stopped. Paul, their tour manager came out and asked me and Gee to come with him. We couldn't believe that Paul, One Direction's tour manager wanted us to come with him somewhere. We had to hold in our inner fangirl. We found a quiet corner and Paul had told us that Niall and Liam had demanded to stop the tour bus to pick us up. Me and Gee looked at each other shocked. I thought I was dreaming. Niall and Liam wanted to stop the tour bus and pick us up in the middle of the street. We got on to the tour bus and were greeted by 5 gorgeous looking boys. But the blonde, Irish one caught my eye. It was the one and only Niall Horan. Me and Gee had to hold our fangirl. I could see Gee was just staring at the tall brown haired beauty. Liam Payne.

Georgia's POV:

I just started at Liam Payne admiring his many tattoo's. Liam took me into a room and started speaking to me. “What's your name beautiful?” he asked me “M-my names Georgia but a-all of my friends call me Gee” I stuttered “ Georgia, what a beautiful name, babe, you don't need to be shy infront of me. Me and Niall ordered the tour bus to stop because you and your friend...” he stopped “Chloe” I said “ yeah you and your friend Chloe just shone out like a luminous light and we just couldn't let you go. You two are the most beautiful girls we have ever seen.” I started blushing.

Chloe's POV:

Gee got taken into another room with Liam. It was just me and Niall. All the other boys left us alone for a bit. I was trying to hard to hold in my screams that Niall Horan was talking to me.“ I wanted to stop the bus so that you could come on because I think you are so beautiful and I just wanted to say that to you. I hope your boyfriend appreciates your beauty.” Niall whispered. “I-I don't have a boyfriend Niall...” I answered “ WOW, i'm surprised anyway what's you name my lovely?” He asked. “M-my name is Chloe” I replied. “That's a beautiful name” he paused “ for a beautiful girl.” Niall was such a gentleman. Just after that Gee and Liam came into the room. “Well me and Liam were wondering if you would like to go out for dinner tonight?” Niall asked both of us. Me and Gee just looked at each other open mouthed. “Yeah, that would be great.” Me and Chloe answered simultaneously. “Okay girls, we will drop you off here and me and Liam will pick you up from your house if you want. I will give you my number Chloe so you can text me where you live and we will pick you two up at say...7?” Niall answered. “Okay then” I said. Me and Gee got off the bus and about fainted...

Niall's POV:

Wow they were the prettiest girls I have ever seen and I am looking forward to going out with them tonight. Louis, Harry and Zayn walked in. Louis yelled “Liam and Gee sitting in a tree with Niall and Chloe joining them” The rhyme made no sense at all. But we all laughed. “They were beautiful, I saw them you best watch out boys you have competition” Harry said sarcastically. “Back off Gee is mine” said Liam getting defensive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N -  A bit more detailed now guys, more stuff happens next chapter. Hope this was long enough. It took up 2 and a half pages on word.