Chapter 2

Hey guys, not updated in about 3 days so i'm going to update now, when I last looked I had 17 views. Thank you guys so much for reading! This is going to be another short chapter because it is just introducing another character! Enjoy, by the way, the story will get better!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV:

“Shut up Josh” I shouted to my little brother. He is always playing on his X-Box. He brought home a recorder the other day as well. I have heard enough. Anyway I best introduce myself. I'm Chloe. I am 17 years old and I have short blonde hair, and blue eyes. My mum is unemployed but she cleans most of the time, I love her to bits and to Gee (nickname for Georgia, my best friend) she is like her second mum! My dad works as a builder and he mostly works away. But he is coming home for when me and Gee go on our cruise together. I love One Direction, always have done and always will do! My favourite has got to be Niall. Them blue eyes. And that Irish accent. It's to die for! I go to a different school than all of my other friends. I can't get in to the school Gee is at! It has really annoyed me! “Chloe” my mum called me, I responded with a soft yes. “Dinner's ready” mum shouted. I ran downstairs to the table to find a delicious plate of pasta and ham. Yummy! Me and Gee do everything together. But the one thing that we have always wanted to do together is to go and meet One Direction. And you know that every Directioner says that they want to marry them. Yep thats me and Gee. I want to marry Niall and she wants to marry Liam. Just hanging out with them for a day and getting to know them would be magical! I sat down ready to eat my pasta and ham when there was a knock at the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry it's really short again. The next chapter will be longer because that's when I start to get into the story:)!

GeorgiaaLee29x