Chapter 7

How's the story so far? Hope you like it?

Please comment

Vote!

Thanks

It was Monday afternoon, the school just closed and I was walking to the parking lot with my friends. My day hasn't been good, since seeing Kent makes most of my days better but Kent was not in school.

Earlier in the day, everyone couldn't stop talking about Kent, the most popular boy in school. And that even made my worse. I was quiet all through the day and it was so obvious to every one. Emma and Kim knew why I had been quiet and they wouldn't stop asking me how I was feeling.

"You still don't look like the Alex I know, you've been like this since morning. Come on, you need to lighten up" Kim said and threw her arm around my shoulders

"Yea...Alex, you really need to cheer up. You need to see how you look right now, you really don't look good" Emma said

"I know guys, and I promise that I would have been better by tomorrow" I said and gave a broad smile in a way that wasn't showing my teeth. It was so obvious I didn't want to smile but I had to just to convince my friends

"Wow...she smiled" Kim said excitedly as she elbowed me in the stomach

"Ouch! That hurts" I groaned, holding onto my my stomach. It really hurts but it was my heart that was aching.

"Aww...sorry" Kim said

"That was definitely fake" Emma said

"Really? How could you deceive me, Alex?" Kim asked jokingly which made me burst out the little laughter in me.

We soon got to the parking lot and decided to part ways, our cars were parked far from each other and since I had to ride home with Max, I had to wait for him as usual.

"I'll call you when i get home, OK?" Emma said

"Alright"

"...and don't forget to be strong and alive" Emma said with a smile.

"Sure, thanks. See ya tomorrow" I replied as I waved my hand to my friends and walked to where max has parked the car.

I leaned on the car and watched everyone pass by, tapping my foot continuously with my legs crossed.

I raised the sleeve of my shirt to check the time and I bit down on my lower lip. I rolled her eyes as I thought of one million ways that I could kill my brother. Max always kept me waiting after school and he had to do it today despite knowing that I wasn't really strong.

Suddenly the wind blew my hair on my face and I tried tucking my hair behind my ear.

"The weather is a little bit cozy this afternoon, you know" a fruity voice said behind me and I could have sworn that I recognized that voice.

The voice sounded familiar, it was very familiar that I even knew in my heart who it could be. It sounded like Kent. I might not have been speaking to him but I had heard his few times from afar. I would definitely recognise that voice anywhere, anytime.

But what was troubling about the voice was that it wasn't someone who could be in school at that very moment, it was the voice of someone that was supposed to be lying down half dead in the hospital.

I didn't bother to turn around because I knew it was my head, playing tricks on me again.

'Come on Alex stop doing this to yourself' I slapped myself as I tried to convince myself that I didn't hear anything, it was probably me hallucinating again.

I massaged my temples with my finger tips, trying to to stop my head from hurting again or thinking about Kent and I took a deep breath.

"Don't you think it's rude to ignore a nice person?" The stupid voice in my head said again. But if it was in my head, why did it sound like it was said by someone who was right beside me?

This time around, I turned around and my eyes immediately went wide as my mouth gaped open. The sexy blonde hair and craziest blue eyes.

A loud gasp escaped my throat as I saw the most shocking thing of my life.

It was Kent. I was really seeing Kent.

My legs suddenly became numb and I could feel my hands vibrating, but I wasn't sure if it was out of fear or excitement.

"Kent!" I almost screamed

"Yea...that's my name" Kent replied with a smirk.

I chuckled. "Wait! What's going on?" I turned away while trying to make a sense that f what I was seeing. That was someone everyone couldn't stop talking about today and he was suddenly okay?

"This is definitely my imaginations" I said to myself, convincingly. "Just relax.. relax...relax Alex, everything will be fine. He's not actually there, that's just your imagination." I said as I started flickering my hands up and down to calm myself.

"Are you seriously doing that?" The voice asked, as a soft laugher followed. Why was the voice laughing? And why was I still hearing it?

I turned around again and I saw him still standing in the same spot he was standing before I turned away. Could he be real? Was he out of coma already? With curiosity hitting me hard in the head, I slowly moved closer to him and poked him in the chest.

"I thought you were in coma" I asked

"I am" Kent replied.

"You are? Or you meant you were in a coma?" I tried to be sure of what I was hearing even though it felt like I was talking to the voice in my head.

"I'm still in the hospital?" Kent said

"What? How come you're here?"

"I don't know? And I'm surprised you can see me"

"See you? How? What do you mean?" I was really eager to know what he meant by 'see me'

"well, the thing is...." He started to talk but another stupid voice in my head suddenly called out to me.

"Hey rabbit..." I turned my head to look, It was my annoying brother, Max. "what are you doing? Are you talking to yourself?" Max asked as he raised his brow at me. Why would he think that I was talking to myself when he could see someone beside me.

"No..." I furrowed my brows at him. "You can see I was talking to...." I paused and turned to where Kent was standing but he wasn't there anymore. He was gone. Kent was gone.

Did it mean I was right about the voice being in my head and I was just seeing something that wasn't there? Was I really going crazy?

"...actually I was meditating, that's all" I quickly replied Max.

"Meditating?" Max scoffed "Are you sure your pills aren't making you do that either" Max said jokingly

"Just shut up and let go, I've been waiting since for ever" I said. I wished I could tell someone what was gong on with me but everyone might think that I loosing it.

I opened the car door and looked around again hoping I might actually see Kent again and prove my sanity but he was nowhere to be found.

I entered the car hoping everything that just happened was just my imagination. If it wasn't me imagining things, then it must be that I was going crazy.

I was really going crazy...

Likes and comments please!!!