Chapter 6

How's the story so far? Hope you like it?

Please comment

Vote!

Thanks

I woke up and found Jane, Max, my mom and dad standing by the bed in my room. They had this troubled look spread all over their features, they looked so worried and it really bothered me.

I tried to sit up but it felt impossible to move my body. It almost felt like my body wasn't mine at that very moment and the loud bang I kept feeling in my head made it seem like it was about to explode.

"Sweetie....are you okay?" My mom asked, holding my hand in hers.

I couldn't reply because I was still wondering what was going on with everyone of them. I was curious about why they all looked worried? What happened?I silently asked in my head as I stared at them like a confused lost child.

"Please honey, say something. Talk to me" my mom insisted.

I tried to sit up again while my mom helped me up "I'm fine mom" I replied reluctantly. I just needed to assure her that I was fine, even though I felt otherwise.

"Oh...thank goodness" my mom said, sighing with relief. "...honey, you really scared us" she put her arms round me, pulling me into a tight hug. I really didn't feel comfortable with that; my mom acting like I was going to die soon or something.

I managed to slip away from my mom's grip so I could rest my head and feel relaxed.

"Uhm...what happened?" I asked curiously. It was necessary that I know since they had that look on their faces. It was terrifying.

"You passed out sweetie..." my dad said and I raised my brow.

"I passed out?" I asked with a questioning look, trying to figure out why I had to pass out. But I couldn't even remember anything.

"Yes, honey" my mom replied with nod.

"when? How?" I asked curiously. I tried so hard to remember what happened to me but I just couldn't. It felt like my memories were gone like smoke disappearing into thin air.

"When you went out with your friends' Kim and Emma" My dad replied.

".....with my friends?" This time around I tried to remember and it clicked to me that I was with my friends for a moment. I remembered my friends came over and I also remember I went outside to the driveway with them...but the next thing after that was still not clear.

"I can remember I said bye to my friends..." I started to narrate. "...and I turned around to come in, but then I waited a little to watch Mrs perry and her husband. Someone spoke to me and when I turned around...." I paused when it clicked to me that I saw someone that looked like Kent or maybe Kent. But how would I tell them that I actually saw someone who was laying half dead in the hospital. Who would even believe that? They would think that I was crazy.

Everyone kept staring at me, hoping to hear what I had to say but I wasn't sure if I should say it or not. I wasn't even sure of who I saw.

"Who spoke to you?" My mom asked

"I don't know..." I lied. "I thought I heard someone talking to me" I said with a shrug. I wasn't sure of what or who I really saw, but if I wasn't sure, why did I pass out?

"Could it be that the pills are having effects on you?" Max asked, trying to ease the tension in the air. He said something without actually playing around or tormenting his me.

"Maybe...." I shrugged. That could be the only logical reason why I saw Kent who was supposed to be in the hospital. My feelings were actually playing a trick on me.

"Honey you really need more sleep. The doctor said that this morning" my worried mom concluded.

"I know" I sighed.

"I'll get you something to eat, then you can sleep for as long as you need to. Tomorrow is sunday" my mom said.

"Okay mom"

"Everyone should go out now, let's give Alex some space. She needs to rest" Mom said as she flicks her hand in way to shoo everyone out of the room.

"No mom, I want to stay with Alex" Jane said in a tiny voice while pouting her mouth childishly. She batted her eyes repeatedly, giving a puppy dog's look, knowing my mom can't say no to that. Whenever Jane wants something, all it takes was her puppy dog's look and the world would be in her palm.

"No sweetie, Alex needs to rest for a while, Ok?" mom replied, disappointing Jane for the first time in history. Jane immediately dropped the look and made a funny face like she was about to cry.

"Mom...." Jane called.

"Come on sweetie, let's go" My Mom grabbed Jane's hands as she walks out of the room. While Max and dad followed and shut the door behind them.

I let out a deep sigh as the room became quiet, I stood up from bed and walked to the window.

I made a flash back in my head about what I actually thought I saw. Maybe what I saw wasn't real but I was certain that I saw Kent; It couldn't have been someone else.

I could remember his bright smile and how he looked at me. His blue eyes seemed like the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I remembered how his blonde hair went in the direction the wind blew it, it made him looked more handsome.

I could suddenly find myself smiling like an idiot as I thought of him.

I snapped out of my thoughts and I ran my hand through my hair. I took a deep breath as I walked away from the window to sit on my bed.

I realized I must have been thinking about Kent too much, and that was why I was seeing him even though he wasn't there. I thought I saw him at the hospital but I didn't, it was just my stupid heart messing with my head.

If I didn't put a stop to it, I might just run out of my mind. What was the point of going crazy for a boy that could never be mine?

He was in love with someone else and I just had to accept and come to terms with it.

It wasn't going to be easy to get over him, he was my first love, I couldn't even think of loving someone like I loved him; but it was necessary that I got rid of him and I would make sure to get rid of him from my heart completely.

I took a deep breath and I laid back on the bed. I stared at the ceiling as I tried to empty my mind and my head. I tried not to think of nothing at all but when I shut my eyes, he was smiling at me again and I soon find myself thinking about Kent Harris again.

I thought it was going to be easy but it was all a lie, I just couldn't stop...

Thanks for reading, please comment and vote..