12. Holding Hands

Chapter 12: Holding Hands

There wasn’t anything I could do at the moment, as there was still many girls queuing up for pictures. I continued bending down and smiling for each viewer until both mine and Alfie’s lines had come to an end.

I turned to Alfie “Where did the others go?” I asked.

He looked round, apparent he had not noticed, he scratched his head “I guess they left earlier…” he trailed off.

“Wanna go find them?” I asked.

He nodded in agreement as we walked together down the beach. I took out my vlogging camera and filmed the beach and ocean, then turning it to Alfie. He smiled and waved to the camera, sticking out his tongue.  

I turned the camera round so both my and Alfie were in the frame “Hey guys, Joe, Chai and Marcus have left us so me and Alfie are just wondering around Brighton trying to find them!” I laughed.

I turned the camera back around and filmed some more of our surroundings, then shut off my camera.

“Did you see all the ‘Zalfie’ comments on our videos?” Alfie asked me, laughing.

I blushed a bit, he did see them.

“Um, yeah I guess our subscribers kind of ship us?” I laughed along with him.

I thought I heard Alfie say something under his breath but I didn’t catch it.

We continued walking “How’s your blog going?” Alfie asked me.

I looked at him, surprised “You know about my blog?”

He nodded, a faint blush on his cheeks appearing.

“Really good thanks, my YouTube channel has really boosted its views, buts it’s a bit of an effort to post regularly specially with all the YouTube stuff now” I explained.

Alfie nodded in understanding. There was a moment of silence, although it wasn’t awkward.

Alfie suddenly blurted out “Oh! I totally forgot, I’m meant to be picking up my PO box stuff today!”

I laughed at his forgetfulness.

“Would you mind coming to get it with me? Its only up the street and our car is parked near it” Alfie gave me puppy dog eyes.

Dear good lord, I was actually contemplating if this face was legal.

I nodded, a lump stuck in my throat as I was lost for words.

“Great, Thanks!” he smiled, grabbing my hand and walking in the direction of the post office.

I blushed even more as he didn’t let go of my hand, and kept it held in his as we walked to the post office. I looked up at his face, which seemed to have no notice of the fact we were holding hands.

Our hands swung between us as we walked close to each other. Finally we arrived at the post office and Alfie let go of my hand to open the door. I felt a little disappointed as I felt the warmness from my hand leave but smiled again when I realized he held the door open for me.

“What a gentleman” I teased.

“I try” he winked.

We walked up to the old lady behind the glass in the post office booth, she glanced up from her spectacles and gave a huge smile.

“Alfie! So good to see you again!” the woman made her way out of the booth and opened a wooden door as she walked over and gave Alfie a hug.

He chuckled “Nice to see you too Martha”.

The woman pulled back from the hug and looked at me, analysing.

“Who’s this lovely girl you’ve got with you? Your girlfriend?” she questioned Alfie, bringing me in for a hug.

I awkwardly patted her on the back.

Alfie coughed awkwardly “Um…no this is um Z-Zoe” he signalled to me.

“Nice to meet you…Martha” I smiled.

“Come for your packages, dear?” Martha asked Alfie, looking through her glasses.

“Yep!” Alfie nodded.

“Right this way” she hobbled through the door, pausing “Quite a few this time, I must say!” she informed us.

I looked around as she led us over to a pile that was labelled “Alfie Deyes”, a huge cardboard box was filled to the brim with colourful cards and packages, boxes and different seasoned wrapping paper stood out.

“Wow!” my mouth hung open.

“Yeah…” Alfie rubbed the back of his neck, tying to figure out how he was going to carry the box.

“I’ll help you” I told him.

He took one look at me, and then burst out laughing.

Even Martha joined in!

What?!

“Hey!” I frowned.

He stopped laughing and replied “okay, you can help me then, Zoe” with a smirk on his face.

I was stronger than I looked…I think.

A/N: hey guys! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NEARLY 6,000 READS! THATS CRAZYYYY! IM LIKE 8 READS AWAY AHAH :D 

I have been asking around some people if they would like to make a cover or TRAILER for this book, i think i need a new cover so if any of you guys would like to make one that would help me out so much!

Also really want a trailer for this book, i've asked someone to make one for me but if any of you would like to make one too that would be amazing!!

Message me on here if you are interested! xx

COMMENT OF THE LAST CHAPTER: lucylikeslouis thankyou!! xx

COMMENT OF THE DAY: Where did you find this story? Tumblr, twitter, a list on wattpad?? Comment below + what your thoughts are on this chapter and my favorite comment will get a shoutout in the next chapter :D

COMMENT, RATE, FAN, ADD TO READING LIST

Twitter: @MalikgangUK
Instgram: Katie_tyler
Tumblr: 50shadesofdeyes
Youtube: KatieTylerTV
Snapchat: Katie_madeline
Message me on kik: katie_madeline