When Taylor Met an Angel (7)

Sorry I havent uploaded in a while but I hope you enjoy what i've got so far...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

I cautiously walked to the door, making my best attempt to calm my nerves. I was practically shaking. I reached for the doorknob. I slowly opened the door and surveyed the figure in front of me; navy Bikkembergs sneakers, dark distressed jeans, plain grey tee (with a perfect fit), and a black leather jacket. Totally hot. Black hair spiked effortlessly at the front, tanned complexion, dark, sparkling eyes and a heart-stopping grin.

All making up the impeccable physique of, none other than,

Taylor Lautner.

I shut my gaping mouth and gave him my best smile. "Come on in."

I moved out of the way to let him in. He casually stepped inside. He wasn't super tall; only a few inches above bare-footed me. After closing the door, I silently led him to the kitchen. Reaching the far side of the counter, I turned towards him.

"I know it's late, but I still haven't eaten. If you don't mind I'm going to concoct something real quick." I declared, studying his flawless face.

He smiled and I almost fainted right then. When had he suddenly gotten so freakin' hot!

"Okay," He replied energetically. "I actually haven't eaten either. What are we making?" he sat himself on a stool.

"We? Um ok. How 'bout pancakes?" I suggested.

"Isn't that breakfast food?" he asked.

I looked at him in feigned shock. "Don't tell me you've never had breakfast for dinner! You deprived child! It's awesome!"

He just laughed.

"Okay, tell you what, we are making a whole breakfast now...Grab out some eggs please." I said sweetly.

I started busying around for bacon, pancake mix, milk, oil, spoons, pans, bowls, and measuring cups, while he found the eggs.

He turned back to the counter and muttered an "oh geez I'm slow." as he looked at the crowded countertop. I giggled at his surprised expression.

"Okay now measure 2 cups of the mix into that bowl," I gestured "and then crack two eggs into it... if you even know how to." I joked.

"Believe it or not I CAN cook, and I know how to crack an egg." he replied, pulling the bowl towards him.

"Sure you can." I sarcastically responded. I leaned over the counter and pretended to be studying his movements intently. He chuckled and cracked the first egg clumsily. Laughing he said, "Well that wasn't very good." He then cracked the second skillfully with one hand. I was impressed. Who knew a celebrity could crack an egg like a regular chef?

We were almost finished with the batter when I decided to add some flour. I grabbed the bag from the pantry and turned to place it on the counter as I heard Taylor start to say "Here let me ge-" before the bag collided onto him and caused a massive explosion.

The flour burst all over the both of us and onto the floor, meanwhile filling the kitchen in a cloud of smoke.

I immediately cracked up. I had just made a huge mess, but the surprise on Taylor's face, along with the ghost-like state he was in, was absolutely hilarious.

.I held my side as I sank to the floor in giggles, stuttering an "I'm...so...sorry" between fits. He started laughing too and joined me on the floor, facing me. When I finally calmed down he was just smiling at me. I grinned back. He helped me to my feet and stated "what a mess". I glanced around the coated kitchen and shrugged. "Whatever, it was worth the laugh."