Prologue: Meet the Queen

“My lady, everything is ready” my butler called from the outside of my room.

“Coming” I answered, while I’m fixing my lipstick. Damn these make-ups!

I wore my black beaded by emeralds cocktail dress, and black heels with green glitters to match my dress. And I watch my reflection in the mirror in front of me.

PERFECT

That’s how they describe me. And yeah, I’m perfect, but being perfect is not enough to feel what happiness is.

I just sighed in the sight I see. I think I should go downstairs now.

******

“There she is!”

“She’s really beautiful”

That’s the commotion I heard when I step on the grand staircase of our mansion. All of their eyes are looking at me amusingly, and kept on saying praises before me.

“Damn perfect!”

“She really is suited for being the next queen!”

Yeah, you heard them right. I will be the next Queen. A Mafia Queen to be exact. A role that will ruined the life I had. A role that commands me on what to do and what not to do. A role, which I’m completely not happy to play with. But I have no choice, I am born with this fate, and it’s up to me on how will I find happiness with this identity in me. I am Arya Lyn Cadwell Kendall. And this is my world.

A loud crash has been made, when something hits the side wall of the grand hall, and after that, lots of strangers with weird faces came through the hole, where the loud crash came from, and then, the next thing I knew, their guns are aiming at me.

Huh! *smirk* pathetic! Are they trying to kill me?

lots of the guest were injured, but my mens are on their location to fire up those strangers.

And me, still on the staircase, I grab my guns that was on my thighs, and quickly aim for their heads.

Smooth! And I give them the taste of hell of me. I lick my lips on the sight I see, while I’m giving hard shots on their heads.

And after a minute, they’re all dead.

“Nice one boss!” one of my men said.

“Wew! Ang bilis. Ni hindi man lang ako nakatira!” said the other one.

I just smile at them, and then I leave, but I say something before I go.

“Take care boys, just be sure come back to me alive” and then I completely leave them dumbfounded of what I have said, after a minute I reach the nearest exit of our house. A loud explosion again has been made. Just as I thought, those jerks who trespass our mansion have planted so many bombs in our mansion, what a pathetic plan for a bunch of losers!

“Sh*t akala ko tapos na!”

“T*e, ligpitin mo na yang mga yan!” ohh, as I expected to my boys,they’re still alive, and they start moving to eliminate those bastards.

As I reach the outside part of the mansion, a lot of piece of sh*ts are also there too, but I continued walking straight onto the car that awaits me, while our men, tries to block the way of those pathetic idiots whose running towards me. I don’t want to waste my time to face those damn idiots!

“Milady, get in, Master and Madame are waiting for you inside the car” My butler said to me, while focusing his sight to those sh*ts who’s following me, and shot them to death.

*sigh* how I hate this life. As I get in the car, I see my mom and dad smiling face, as if nothing happened terrible to our mansion.

“I like the way you shot them dead sweetie.” Mom said, with angelic smile flashes on her lips. But she’s a devil within. She is referring to the incident happen in the staircase a while ago.

“You really are my daughter, baby.” Dad said with amusement in his eyes.

*sigh* Seriously? Is this how you welcome the debutant in your family? Tsh, you’ll have to treat me for this.” I seriously said to them, and they just laugh at me. Seriously? They dare laugh hard in front of my face?!

“Hahaha, anything baby, anything you want” Dad says, while wiping his tears in his eyes and laughed nonstop, oh, give me a break! I just roll my eyes because of annoyance.

And that’s how that night ended, leaving our burning mansion, and I decided to have a trip back to Philippines. Maybe I could take my rest there, and live peacefully for quite a while. I said to myself as I give France last look.

****

A/N: Hallo! Ano po masasabi niyo? Ayos lang po ba ang prologue? Comment naman po kayo sa reaction niyo about this story of mine. Anyway this is the edited version of Queen of the gangsters and her devilishly stalker, I changed the title to betrothed, so expect na magbabago na din po ang plot ng story ko. But, I changed it for the better, para maiwasan ko na pong mawriter’s block. Hehehe, suportahan niyo po sana itong Betrothed, at abangan si Arya sa kanyang buhay ng pagiging isang Mafia queen. (Sensya po sa mga grammatical errors ko hihi)