Chapter 12: Fuck You

|Briana P.O.V|

I sat on my bed waiting for Chris to come home, while playing with my necklace.

"I love you, daddy." I said looking down at my necklace.

I miss my daddy so much. He had me spoiled rotten, I always got whatever I want. He always made me laugh when I was sad. He always had time for me, not matter what he had to do for work. I would NEVER wish death upon anybody, but if I did, I would wish it upon the drunk driver who took my daddy away from me.

I went down to the kitchen and started staring at knives. I grabbed a really big knife and examined it. I walked to the couch with the knife and began to play with it.

I know they say never play with knives, fuck that saying.

Suddenly, the door opened and a person stood there, staring at me.

I looked at the face. A face I never wanted to see again...

"Hey, baby! You miss me?" He spoke.

I ignored.

He walked in. "Helloo..." He said waving his hand in front of my face.

"What do you want, Dwayne?"

He gave me an evil smirk."You." He walked closer to me. I stood up really fast and pointed my knife at him. "Aww, baby, you know you not gonna that. Put it down."

He stepped closer. I froze. He was so close that if I moved my hand I would slice his stomach.

"Baby..." He stepped closer.He grabbed my hand and slowly took the knife from my hands.

I don't know why, but having to see his face inches away from mine, made me froze. Then, he leaned in and our lips met.

That's when I unfroze. I pushed him off and slapped him.

"Shit! What you slap me for?"

" 'Cause I don't want your crusty ass lips on me and I have a boyfriend!" I said but instantly regretted it.

"Why you still with him?" He asked, looking disgusted.

I didn't answer. "Fuck you! Get the fuck outta my house!" I screamed, hitting him in the chest.

"Stop fucking touching me!" He pushed me to the ground.

Suddenly, the door opened. And there stood Chris.

He walked in, looked at Dwayne, then at me, then back at Dwayne. He walked closer to Dwayne, and they were face to face. There was nothing, but silence and Chris' angry glare at Dwayne.

"F-" Dwayne said, but got cut off by Chris punching him in the jaw. He fell to the floor and Chris got on top of him and all I saw was Chris' fists flying.

I got off the floor and tried to pull Chris off Dwayne. "Chris, stop!"

Trying to pull him off of Dwayne only made fall back on the floor. When Chris realized I fell again, he jump off Dwayne and ran to me.

"Baby, you okay?"

I pushed him off me. I got up to see Dwayne gone. I went to the kitchen with Chris right behind me. I stopped and he picked me up and put me on the island. I crossed my arms.

"Talk to me."

I didn't respond, I just rolled my eyes and looked then other way. He grabbed my face and turned it back to him.

"Talk." He demanded.

I looked him in the eyes, stuck up my middle finger and hopped of the island and went to my room.

|Chris P.O.V|

I don't know what the hell is wrong with her, but I don't even care anymore.

I got better shit to do than chase after her stubborn ass all day.

1 hour later

"Shit!" I shouted because I lost in Temple Run 2.

I looked up from and saw Briana coming downstairs. She sat by me and stared into space and I stared at her.

Silence.

"Was she good?" She asked breaking the silence, but still looking into space.

"What?" I asked confused. She looked at me with tears streaming down her face. I tried to wipe them, but she moved my hand away.

"Kenaysha...was she good? Better than me?" I was completely lost for words. "You thought I didn't know about that, but I was there. I saw your dick go into her!"

I didn't know what to say. "I-I'm sor-" I stuttered, but was cut off by her hand in my face.

"Don't even say sorry, Chris! you're not, you're just sorry you got caught!" She got up and walked to the closet. "I'm sorry..." She whispered.

"For w-what?"

"This..." She pulled out a gun.

POW!

POW!

|Dwayne P.O.V|

I got my ass beat. Oh well, at least the plan worked out perfect. They thought I left, but I really hid to make sure that the plan worked out.

I pulled out my phone and started texting.

Dwayne: Everything exactly as planned! ;)

|Briana P.O.V|

I shot the gun twice. At Chris. I looked up to see him still standing there. Shit, I missed.

I went upstairs and grabbed my already packed bags. When Chris saw my bags, his eyes widened.

"Where you going with them bags?!" He stopped me and stood in front of the door.

"I'm leaving! You cheated on me with one of my bestfriends, Chris! I can't just stay with you and let you do it again! Move!"

"You not leaving me!"

"Fine, I give up!" I set my bags back down. He moved away from the door and I ran out and to my car. Fuck them bags, I had to leave them. I hopped in and locked the doors quickly, 'cause he was right behind me.

He banged on the window. "Open the damn door!"

I shook my head no and gave him my middle finger, then grabbed my keys out my pocket. I started the car and drove off. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Chris standing in the middle of the road, watching me drive away.

I've never seen Chris like that. Oh well, he brought it upon his self.

Fuck him!

|Chris P.O.V|

Damn... I fucked up big time. Now the only female that I've ever loved, except my mama, is gone.

|Kenaysha P.O.V|

A hour ago I got a text from Dwayne. I was really happy because he said our plan went as it was planned.

The doorbell rang constantly, knocking me out my thoughts.

"I'm coming, damn!"

I opened the door and there stood a angry Briana.

"You came finally!" I pretended to be excited.

"Fuck you!" she said.

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor and her fist are flying to me face over and over again. Then, I blacked out.

~~~