Chapter 10: Prom Night

One Year Later

|Briana's P.O.V

After 2 years, Chris and I are still together. Christen and Christina are still the same. Navoni got a new boyfriend, Kevin. As for Kenaysha... I don't know. People said she got pregnant and moved to San Diego. Other people said her boyfriend forced her to quit school and live with him. But, that's just what I heard.

Prom is coming up!! Chris hasn't asked me yet though, but I know he will. I can just tell.

I really wanna win prom queen, my mother won and my grandmother won and I wanna win too.

~~~

"Hello?" I answered my cell phone.

"Hey, I'm outside."

"Alright, come in I'm in the kitchen" I said then hung up, minutes later he walked into the kitchen. He kissed me and grabbed the chicken off my plate and ate it.

"Chris! Why the hell you eatin' my chicken?!" I yelled. He ignored me and walked off.

He sat on the couch and turn on the t.v. I sat beside him.

"You mad 'cause I ate your chicken?"

"Yeah," I pouted.

"I love you, though."

"I love you too." I kissed him. "I'm still mad though."

He laughed.

"I gotta tell you something."

"What?" I looked at him.

"I'm taking you to prom."

"What?"

"I'm taking you to prom." He said again.

"Okay..." I said. Chris and I have been together for almost three years and he still makes me feel like we just met.

~~~

Prom night!

I stood in my mirror admiring my dress. I put on red lipstick and mascara. I straightened my long dark brown hair. I look good!

I walked across the hall to my mother's room. "How do I look?"

"Aww, baby you look so beautiful. Your father would be so happy."

I love when my mother brings up my father. It reminds me of all the memories we had with him. When she talks about him, you can see in her eyes that they were really in love.

I was interrupted by a car honk. Chris.

I opened the door to see Chris in a white and red tuxedo. I didn't realize I was staring until he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Hey baby." He kissed me.

"Hey."

My mama came downstairs. "Aww. Let me take a picture."

She took pictures of us and we were about to leave. "Bye, mama." I waved. "Bye, have fun. Chris, tell Joyce I'll send her these pictures."

"Okay. Bye." Chris said and we were out.

"Chris, you got a limo?"

"Yep." He said and we got in.

~~~

Chris and I danced all night. Now it was time to annouce prom king and queen. I'm sure Chris is going to win. Everybody knows and loves him. But I still feel like the new girl, I'm just known as Chris's girlfriend.

"The prom king is... Christopher Brown!"

"And the prom queen is..."

I inhaled deeply and crossed my fingers.

"Briana Wright!" I felt a big smile upon my face. I walked to the stage and claimed my crown. I gave my speech and slow danced with Chris for the rest of the night.

~~~

It was only 11:56 and I didn't have to be home 'til 1:00. I checked Chris and I into a hotel. I have been thinking a lot lately and I think tonight is the night. We got into our room and I plopped down on the bed.

Minutes passed, and the next thing I know, Chris is hovering over me, kissing me deeply. He started to take of his tux and then my dress.

I was now in nothing but my bra and panties and he was in his boxers. I thought to myself, "Do I really want to do this?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded slowly.

He started to kiss from my neck, down to my stomach, to my panties. He pulled them down with his teeth and admired me. He slowly began to eat me and I moaned softly. He started to speed up as my moans grew louder. Then I felt my legs shake and my juices were released into his mouth. He licked up all my juices and got a condom out of his tux pocket. He put it on and before he was about to enter me, I stopped him.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I'm scared."

"It's okay, baby. I got you. I love you." He kissed my lips.

"I love you, too."

He slowly entered me and at first, it hurt like hell. But then, the pain went away and turned into pleasure and I was begging for more.

"Mm..faster." I moaned. He sped up and my moans instantly became screams.

He flipped us over so I was on top.

"Ride me."

"Chris, I don't know how."

Chris placed his hands on my hip and guided me until I got the rhythm of riding.

"Fuck..." Chris groaned

~~~

"Thank you, Chris. I had fun." I kissed his lips.

"Me too."

"Bye, I love you." I said as I walked into my house.

"Love you, too." Chris said before walking off. I closed the door and walked up to my room.

I changed into shorts and a t-shirt. I laid in my and the only thing on my mind was Chris.

|Chris P.O.V|

I sat in my car outside Briana's house.

"Shit..." I said realizing what I forgot.

I walked up to her door and knocked. Minutes later she opened the door opened the door in shorts and a t-shirt. Damn.

I felt myself getting hard and I looked down to see my dick poking out. She looked down and then back up and smiled.

"What, Chris?"

"I forgot something.."

"What?"

"This..." I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her. I pulled away to catch my breath and she just looked at me.

"Damn." Was all she said. I smiled and walked out.

I love Briana so fucking much.

~~~

Horrible sex scene. Oh well.

Sorry if there's any errors, this phone is stupid.

Did Briana make the right choice about letting Chris take her virginity?

Comment!

Vote!