1) all aboard the hogwart's express

Who knew the famous trio would meet their demise at the hands of their best friend?

You could see the headlines now. "Harry Potter, the boy who lived...and died, found strangled with a rope of licorice. Hermione Granger found close by, clutching Ronald Weasley as partially eaten mounds of chocolate." Oh the horror, murdered by their menstruating bestie!

And the one testimony you would have given - "they deserved it."

You chuckled at the crazy thought before being rocked violently against the cool window. You sighed heavily as the train took another violent turn, your useless body sliding alongside your seat.

They said they'd be right back, you thought darkly. You brought your wrist up to check the time. Oh, wait. You don't have a watch.

With another exacerbated sigh, you opened the door of your private train compartment and peaked your head out. You squinted down the busy aisle, past a few chatting wizards and beyond the groups of giggling first years. You could vaguely make out the silhouettes of Ronald and Harry as they hunched over the snack cart.

You glared into their direction hoping they'd feel your burning rage. Stop talking to the cart lady and bring me my goodies, you thought. Time seemed to stand still as many dark thoughts crossed your mind.

Unbeknownst to you, the once chatting wizards had dispersed to their room leaving one lone wizard in the corridor. He watched with bewilderment as your gaze seemed to penetrate through and beyond him. He attempted to read your mind: were you trying to start something? On the first unofficial day no less. Those wizards have no shame, it seems.

Suddenly, you were awoken from your thoughts when a tall figure blocked your view of your best friends.

"You finally lost it, haven't you? Miss goody June Summerbee wants to show her truly colors."

"Wha-?" Your mouth fell slack as you finally noticed Draco Malfoy standing in front of you. His eyes looked like they were laughing and his mouth was twisted into a smirk. What the bloody hell though. Was he trying to start something? On the first day no less.

It was completely silent as you two stared into each other's eyes. You didn't want to deal with this bugger today - how dare he try to mess with you today of all days. Just as his mouth moved to form another irrelevant sentence you did the only thing you wanted to. Rather than using your adult words like a true woman you reverted to your true form. With a mighty effort, you pushed Draco away, hard enough for him to stumble backwards into another room. "Are you kidding me you bloody witch? You childish-"

You slammed your door shut shielding you from the onslaught of insults. Honestly, it was worth it... if he doesn't manage to kill you! With baited breath you watched the door intensely, mentally cursing yourself for being such an impulsive child. A few minutes pass by before the door opened.

"We got your choco-oh Merlin, why do you look like that?" Harry exclaimed as Ronald slid into the seat across from you. "I'm sorry we took so long but you know missus Lockard loves a good chat."

"Oh, uh... yeah, that's fine. Sorry, I was just," you paused. You quickly looked at the door once more before snatching the candies from Ronald's fingers. "You know what, I'm not sorry."

"You took so long that I had plotted your murders and everything." You quickly unwrapped your beloved chocolates, devouring them to satiate your burning hunger. "I should have bloody well booby trapped your seats with curses."

"You're so childish." Ronald rolled his eyes. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, suddenly wondering about his safety.

"Aunt Irma isn't very kind to you." Harry lectured. "You're always offending someone over the dumbest things. One of these days we'll take your words to heart."

You nodded wordlessly, thinking about what had transpired earlier with Draco. You remembered the way his eyes exploded with shock, how the words that were forming from his mouth became a giant O, and how he flushed with embarrassment as he stood back up.

Yeah, he deserved it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I started writing again. I just had the urge to type a few things up. I'm rebooting old work because I don't remember what I was writing about 4 years ago.

This is written in second person, I don't know if that bothers people. It just makes me feel like you'd be more immersed into the story.

Let me know what you think!