Ch. 14

JB looked at me after he said what had happened.

"Are going to be okay? That must be really painful." I said.

"It is, but I will get through it. I always do." He smiled weakly as he looked down at his lap.

I never really knew what to say or talk to him about. He was always quiet and barely speaks up.

"I have a question." I said thinking about how I had watched the survival show Sixteen.

JB nodded his head asking me to speak again.

"Why am I not treated like an actual trainee. Like I haven't met any of the girls from Sixteen and I meet random celebrities everyday. Like yesterday I had a random conversation with Jae from Day6 about elephants. I am best friends with BamBam and I've met every single one of you guys."

JB stopped and listened to me talk and  kept quiet looking as tho he was also thinking on why.

"Well, JYP started doing a celebrity trainees. The ones he knows are going to be famous without much effort."

"Isn't that unfair?"

"Just a little, just think you are more popular than the other trainees."

"I didn't want special treatment." I said sadly looking at my hands. "These other trainees have been here longer that what I have."

"How long have you been here?"

"Almost 3 months!" I exclaimed.

"Wow," he mouthed and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry you think this is unfair. Just I don't really know what goes on in JYPs head at times."

I laughed lightly, my throat croaked and I closed my mouth.

JB noticed and raised an eyebrow. "I have a special thing for my throat want to try it?"

I nodded slowly and stood up with him as we walked across the hall to his dorm.

He guided me to the couch as he made whatever it was in the kitchen. Soon he emerged with a small glass of tea.

"The vocals and I, if we are having allergies or whatever we use slippery elm to soothe our throats." He shoved it towards me and I took a sip.

My face cringed at the foreign taste but continued to drink it.

"Hope I don't throw it up." I laughed and sat the rest on the coffee table.

He also laughed and put his arm across the back of the couch and flipped through the channels on the TV.

"Why aren't you going to your members?" I asked.

"They have Junior and BamBam asked me to watch you."

"He makes it sound like he owns me." I said grossed out but inside my stomach was flipping and butterflies were erupting.

"He was worried about you."

I laughed fakely. "No he wasn't."

"No he was. Jackson came and slept with me and Youngjae because he kept tossing and turning."

JB looked at me in the eyes and smiled. "I think BamBam likes you."

"BamBam does not like me."

Oh man, what if he did?

JB tsked his finger and looked back at the TV watching a rerun of a random Drama.

It was a little around five and I was slouching around on their couch with a bag of chips under my chin. JB left an hour ago to check on his members and leaving me alone.

I finished about half of the drink that he prepared for me. I couldn't bring myself to finish it because I thought it tasted bad.

"Omg!" A loud ruckus was going on outside of the door. "Jai Lin?"

I froze, someone was calling my name and was pounding on my door. I wasn't in my dorm.

"Its me D'Dung. I really want to talk to you about something." He spoke again and I wanted to die.

I couldn't walk out of this room like nothing happened and talk to him. He would think something is up with me and GOT7.

"Well, you're probably asleep. You're probably cute while sleeping. Wait, what am I saying?" He stopped and took a deep breath as I leaned my head onto the door.

"I like you a lot Jai Lin. I really do."

Well, shit.

________________

Late update but I've had finals all last week and drivers training is starting soon. Sorry guys!

I published two new books. One is called Save Me and its Bts Park Jimin au. And the other is called 2:36 GDragon fanfic. It would be really nice if you checked those stories out and tell me what you think about them.

Bye loves!!

Make sure to vote and comment!!