Chapter 83.

Chapter 83:

Vanessa POV:

My body and throat were on fire, everything hurt including my wrist . I opened my eyes slowly as I blinked a couple of times, everything was blurry.. Muffled voices surrounded me.

My vision was getting clear as I noticed Lana chained up bleeding , a woman stood infront of her .

"L-Lana.." I muffled out my raspy voice.

She looked over to me with sorrow .
I looked up seeing my mother on a bed chained up. Her stomach exposed. This made me growl and rattle the chains on my wrist as they bled

"Now now pup, don't wanna do something stupid ." The woman said grabbing my face in her hands.
I kept growling as she squeezed my face.

"Mom stop!" Lana barked .

"Let my mother go!" I growled .

"Can't do that. That baby is very special" she said walking over to my mother slapping her face away.
My mother wined as she turned her head. She was out of it completely.

"What you do to her"

"Gave her something , don't worry she and the baby are fine, it will make her groggy that's all" she said as my mother growled lightly.

"Mom you got me! Let them go!" Lana screamed .

"Can't that over there is your mate ? Am I wrong ?" She said turning to me .

I said nothing as I looked at Lana , she gave me a look. Before I said anything Lana spoke.

"She isn't . She is just someone to fuck." She said .

My heart tore as I stared at Lana. Her words.. Hurt .

"I never loved her , I used her for protection ." She continued as she stared at me. She gave me a look that she didn't mean what she said .

I said nothing as I looked away from her and at my mother who was trying to focus on her surroundings .

"Don't lie to me.. Bad things happen when you lie" she said as she grabbed a knife and went to my mother .

"No! No!!" I screamed pulling my chains as they bled.
Jason was still knocked out on the floor sleeping .

My mother cried as she tried moving but her body wouldn't let her .

"Is she your mate" her mother said .

I glared at Lana as Lana bit her lip .

Her mother moved the blade across my mother's chest as she screamed. I looked away from the blood as I cried hard .
"She is my mate! You sick fuck! Are you happy!" I screamed .

The woman laughed and came over to me grabbing my face.
"Rude little thing ."

I spit in her face as she glared at me grabbed her knife and jabbed it into my leg as I screamed bloody murder.

"Vanessa!!" Lana yelled for me.

She removed the blade as I kept crying from the pain.
"You need to learn some manners brat, your life and there's are in my hands. Don't forget that." She snapped and got up .

I couldn't stop crying, the pain was un real. The blood was going anywhere if I didn't get treated soon , I would die from blood loss.

LANA'S POV :

An hour or so passed since my mother has been down here, Vanessa was losing blood and fast. She was pale and not responding to me or her mother. Her mother told me she was having pain's and that scared me.

"Her heart beat is faint. We need to get outta here." She stumbled on her words, the drugs were still in her system.

I nodded and looked around for a good opportunity. There wasn't any.. I needed to save them.

The door opened as my mother came in with a sigh as she shut the door.

"Mom, I'll make you a deal. I'll leave with you and do what ever you want . Let them go please .. That's all I ask for." I begged looking at her .

She stared at me as I couldn't keep my eyes off of Vanessa as se lifted her head slowly to look at me than her mother .

"Okay. But I'm sorry to say.."

"Say what?" I said .

"Only one can live, seeing you love your mate you would pick her any day." She said grabbing a knife and walking over to Vanessa's mother .
My heart beat increased watching her.

"No!" Vanessa cried screaming as she tried thrashing around on the ground to get to her mother .

I closed my eyes I couldn't watch but I needed too as I opened them. She stood over her.

Melissa screamed as she tried moving. She hovered over her with the blade in her hands above her stomach.. Her unborn child, the only thing that's keeping her sane , the only thing she has left of her mate.

"NOOO!" Vanessa screamed . She shut her eyes as I widened mines.

It was in slow motion as she moved the knife towards her , in a blink of an eye the door busted open and my mother was thrown from Melissa.

I was shocked at the face I was looking at .

~

Vanessa's POV:

I didn't hear my mother scream nor say anything as I opened my eyes at the door being slammed open and a huge bang. Lana's mother was thrown against the wall as I looked at or savior my eye's widened and my heart spring from my chest .

My mother shook lightly as the person hovered over her stroking her face.
I cried hard watching the scene infront of me.
"V-V-V" she couldn't get it out as she passed out .

"D-Dad.." I cried .

Her eyes met mine as she walked over. The man behind her was undoing the straps on Lana. She kneeled down and smiled lightly at me.

"Baby girl"

"Your.. Your alive." I cried .

She undid my straps on my arms and tied something around my bleeding leg.
"When you wake up, you won't remember seeing me.. I'll still be dead."

"No.. Why are you doing this, mom needs you" I cried .

She frowned and cupped my cheek.
"Not yet." Was all she said .

A woman came over and placed her hand on my head.
"Sleep princess " she said to me kissing my head .

Darkness consumed me.

----

!!!!!
Surprise !