Daddy [6]

Chapter 6: The Talk..

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

¥Jack's POV¥

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Well you can't have her" I say through my teeth which are clawing against eachother.

"And who exactly do you think you are? I don't recall Audrey being that much of a slut" he says smirking. God this guy wants me to pummel his face.

"That's so cute you think you insult me, to bad you were the slut in the relationship" she says, hearing her say that they were together made my blood boil.

"BabyGirl" he easy strolling in without and invite and stopping before Audrey "we need to" he turns around and looks at me before looking back down at her "talk" he says while he runs his knuckles against her cheek.

She slaps his hand away. "About?"

"I know I was an asshole awhile ago, but a bigger one is what we need to talk about" he says more serious.

"What do you mean?" She says crossing her arms against her chest her eyebrows knitting together, glancing at me from time to time.

"My--um brother" Liar.

Her eyes widen. "Jack do you mind going upstairs?" Audrey says without even looking at me.

"What the fuc--" she interrupts me. "Please Jack" she says more forcefully finally making eye contact with me.

I scoff but follow her rules.

I head up stairs and slam the door shut.

Who does this 'sammy' think he is?

He isn't anyone special, just and EX and he will always be an EX.

I'm the new interest in Audrey , and she is the new interest in me.i hope.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

£Audrey's POV£

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I hear Jack slam the door. Oh he is going to get it.

But I stop thinking about Jack and focus my attention on Sam.

"So" I run my hands through my hair. "He is back" my voice is shaky.

"Yeah, he did his time Audrey...5 years" he says walking over to my couch and sitting down.

"Those are the fasts fucking years I have ever lived." I say following his actions and sitting down next to him.

I feel Sams hand run on my cheek. "Don't cry" I'm Crying? "I'm nervous too, I'm so worried. You guys were young foolish, and he hasn't seen you in so long, hopefully he didn't mean the words he said when he got arrested" I lock eyes with Sammy and his eyes are filled with sympathy.

"What if he did mean it Sammy? What if he wants to come for me...I think I'm starting to have feelings for Jack" I say lookin down at the floor.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry about it okay. Me and Nate and Johnson, and maybe even jac--" I shake my head "No Sammy I don't want to tell him just yet. I don't want to scare him off." I sigh running my hands down my face.

"Audrey you have to tell him, he needs to know, what if Abel comes and Jack doesn't know about it. That is what will scare him off" I grands my hands and looks me into my eyes.

"Tell Him. Or I will." my eyebrows knit together but I nod my head.

I have to tell him.

Sammy stand and pulls me up into a hug.
He kisses me on the forehead "If he doesn't want to be with you after you tell him. Then clearly he doesn't deserve you. None of what he did was your fault. GoodLuck"he lets go of me "Call me or text me what happened" he walks out.

I sigh

I have to tell him.