Daddy [4]

Chapter 4:  Fuck...Literally

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

¥ JACK's POV¥

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I guide my hand on the robe until I reach the the string that ties it together.

I open the open not letting it fall and slowly trail my hand on her breast and feel the material that is between me and her nipple.

I smirk and trail my hand to her ass and give it a squeeze until I look down and run my hand along her stomach

"For Me?" I say snapping my eyes looking into hers

She nods smirking "For You Daddy"

"Fuck Baby Girl" I say before hungrily contacting my lips with hers while groaning.

I slowly slide the robe to her shoulders and I feel her moan until she swiped her tongue on my bottle lip.

Being the devil that I am, denied.

She pushed me away.

"Teasing is bad ,daddy"

She walks past me and starts to walk upstairs and let's the robe slid to her thighs and she starts to sway her hips until letting the robe completely fall and in clipping her bra and letting it drop from her hands on to the 1st floor

I stare in awe before she disappears form my sight I don't realize how long I'm standing here

"Please daddy come pleasure me" I hear her moan.

I'm Excited as fuck

I run to her room and see her laying on the bed rubbing herself through her underwear.

I blink before walking to her slowly falling on top of her making sure not to put my weight on her.

I kiss her until making my way to her jaw and removing her hands with mine.

I smirk feeling how wet she is. "Your so wet Babygirl"

I hear her laugh a bit but then hear her breath hitch as I put my hand inside of her panties and massage her clit.

"Fuck" she moans

I plunge two fingers inside of her going fast while sucking her neck

"Please" I hear her whisper

I slowly trail down until taking off her panties and throwing them.

I kiss her core and start massaging it with my tongue. I find her clit and suck on it hardly until slowly rubbing my tongue on it.

She grabs a hold of my hair and pushes my face deeper into her.

I smile and jam my tongue inside of her. I look up at her and see her hand grasping the sheets and her back arch and she bites her lip.

"Moan for my baby"

After my words she moans loudly and looks down at me rolling her eyes out of pleasure until grinding herself on my tongue.

I soon feel her sweet juices invade my mouth and she grips my hair and the sheets harder and arches her back and I lick her clean.

I slowly sit up and kiss her lips before I standing up seeing her sit up as well