chapter 50 - grumpy butt

Christian's p.o.v

I let out a breath of air. Kalin's eyes were so red that they looked like they were in fire.
"What's up with Grumpy Butt?" Jasmyn asks.
"Just because she is acting like one doesn't give you, her Delta, the right to say that about her, your Luna, Jasmyn."
"Sorry Alpha. I forget titles sometimes. She was my best friend before my Luna. I guess I'm used to friend-zoned fun and not Luna-zoning it yet.
She looks like she is about to cry. Did I do this? If I did and Kalin finds out, then I'm dead meat.
"I'm sorry Jaz, I didn't mean to hurt you. If she doesn't mind you calling her that, that go ahead. I'm used to keeping things professional, but now they have to mix."
"Even if it's only been like a week, you're a pretty good Alpha."
"Only pretty good?"
I take a pout. She sticks her tongue out and everyone laughs. I pick up two random pieces of bread and put some mayo on them. Next is meat, I choose turkey, or at least I hope it's turkey. I get a slice of white cheese and another one that is yellow. I thought all cheese was yellow? Oh well, it's all the same to me. I look around the entire kitchen for a plate while dodging people. I find no plates, bowls, cups, or anything else.
"Where are all the plates and everything else?" I ask no one in particular.
"Um," Andre starts.
"Well," Dillion says next.
"In the uh," Katherine says.
"Trash," Destiny finishes for them.
"Why are they..." I don't even dare to finish the question.
"Never mind. We will buy more when we go shopping for more good later. His did you break ALL two hundred plates in the first place?"
"We ran out of food," Theo says.
I nod my head, "Ok then. Kalin is going to kill you all."
I grab a napkin and go into the living room. I smile at the sight in front of me. Kalin is sleeping on the couch with a small pout on her face. I touch her on her forehead and slightly push. So what if it's more of a poke than an actual touch? Automatically her beautiful smile takes over her pout.
"I smell food," is all she says as she opens her eyes.
I wear a pout now. She laughs at me.
"If course you look yummy too, just not as much as that sandwich."
My jaw drops and I quickly close it.
"Y-you shouldn't say stuff like that to your Alpha, especially when he definitely looks better."
She grabs the sandwich before I can even register what is happening. She takes a bites and shows surprise.
"
What do you think you put on this sandwich?."
"Turkey, cheese, and mayo; why?"
"Well you have a piece of wheat bread, the other is white, the meat is chicken, and the cheese is provolone and sharp cheddar. I don't know if you made a masterpiece or a complete disaster yet. Its not bad but it's not good. At least you probably didn't destroy the kitchen."
"No, but everyone else did. We have no good or food ware. Speaking of food, when to you think it will be safe to let Chason out? In even getting antsy about it."
"You're the Alpha. When do you think it will be okay to per them out? I think everyone's wolf is getting on edge. We could all go out tonight. I don't think Lisa will attack all of us at once. Besides, we don't have any food it would seem. To you want to?"
A night out with my amazing Luna and mate? Without hesitation, the answer will always be yes.
"Of course. When do we tell everyone about the bundles of joy? They think there is only one, but there is actually three. When do you want to start to get ready for them? Two months can go by fast."
"What!" Jasmyn screams from behind me. "Three?! How is that even possible?!"
"It looks like we don't have to tell them anything," Kalin half snaps at me.
I turn and face Jasmyn.
"Two months, that's even bigger news! No, I take that back, triplets is soo much bigger!"
"Stop yelling Jasmyn, you're giving me a headache plus everyone in this house either heard you or is deaf," Kalin moans.
"Sorry," she whisper tells now, "this is just so big...I have to tell Theo."
Jasmyn turns to leave but Kalin teleports on top of Jasmyn and tackles her to the ground. I begin to laugh.
"I guess pregnancy doesn't stop her at all. Better watch out Jaz," I say through laughs.
"Oh you're next mister. You open your big mouth, so I get to close it," Kalin says bluntly.
My hysterics stop.
"But I was talking to you. Its not my fault she was eavesdropping," I whine.
"God you're heavy, or is it the babies?" Jasmyn muffles out.
Kalin flips Jasmyn onto her back.
"You are not going to tell anyone. Christian and I will tell OUR news. Understand?"
I feel Kalin's lower radiate off her. I can only imagine Jasmyn looking into bright, glowing eyes.
"Yea, yea. Gosh you can get scary for being pregnant. I thought mothers were supposed to be happy all the time. Be a happy mommy Kalin."
This creates laughter from Jasmyn and me. Kalin just mumbles that she is and that we are buttheads. She gets off Jaz and goes back to the couch to eat the rest of the sandwich.
"Well I came to tell you that we finished. I really thought it would take a long time, but not if you have seven people cleaning up."
"There was six of you stupid. Learn to count," Kalin says through bites.
"There was me, Destiny, Dillion, Theo, Katherine, Andre, and Carolina. That's seven dummy."
Kalin drops the remaining half half of her sandwich.
"Why? Why did you make her help? She didn't do anything to you, and you shouldn't just take advantage of her just because she is the omega. She deserves better than that of her pack."
Kalin is on the verge of tears. If she has any more mood swings today then someone will have to name a rollercoaster after her, one with lots of twists and turns, and one that everyone barfs at the end. When I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE.
"Calm down Momma, she offered it. I didn't want to sound rude and tell her no."
"Don't call me momma. Anything else is fine, but not momma."
"Why?"
"That's what Carolina calls her mother and I don't want to share anything with that woman. She is a disgrace to her former pack, herself, her wolf, and most of all to Carolina."
Well there is Kalin's mad side, I better start designing the rollercoaster.
"Okay, hold your horses Grumpy-butt. No one will call you that."
Kalin picks up the sandwich and finishes it. Jaz looks at me and we both look at Kalin. Her eyes show that she is happy. How does she change moods so easily and quickly? I'm glad she has mood ring eyes. Of she didn't then I would be in so much trouble.
"Why are you two staring at me?" Kalin says while finally looking up.
"You should tell everyone, plus nobody but you got lunch. So we are all really hungry," Jasmyn whines.
"Why didn't you tell me no one are?" Kalin asks in dismay.
"I am just as shocked as you are. I thought they were smart enough to figure out to eat before making a mess."
She jumps off the couch.
"We need to get food now," she complains.
"I can get some and you can stay here if you want to,, I suggest.
"Do you not want me to go?"
I go to her and grab her face.
"Of course I want you to go, but I thought maybe you would want to get some sleep."
"No I want to go."
"Then it's settled."
"Well I'm going to tell people to get dressed to go then," Jasmyn says as she rushes off.