Blood 23 : Past Life Part 2

Heaven’s Thirst

“Let’s go.. Heaven… the Seth and his family is waiting for us..specially for you..” malumanay na sabi sa akin ni papa Denor.

“Yes maafather.”  I said then I gave my hands to papa and mom.. 

Still I’m here watching and searching what happened years ago..

Pumunta kami sa palasyo..kung saan doon ko din nakilala ng pormal si Hell sa engagement naming noon…

Matanda na pala talaga ang palasyong iyon..

Nanatili muna kami sa isang silid.. at si Erika naman ay nauna ng pumasok. Kasama ang mga magulang niya..

“Are you nervous hija?” mom said.

I just smile then take a deep breathe . “A little bit.. but in all I’m happy mother..” I said.

They both smiled at me.. they were happy for me back then..

I am seeing myself … physically.. but in personality?.. it is my total opposite..

It’s not me..

She’s sweet..innocent.. caring..loving… and a daughter-sister-friend-girlfriend material.. not so me..

I felt different with that thought.. and I don’t like it..

I can’t name what it is..

The door was opened.. it’s the butler.. Wilson.. “Council Denor.. Mistress Humility… and Seth Mistress Heaven.. it’s time.. let’s go” he respectfully said..

We followed him..

Heaven Heltom.. my past persona.. she’s a mirror of love and happiness …

We entered the grand door..

Everyone’s looking for us.. like they were amazed and mesmerized by my presence ..

They all bow.. like they’ve seen a goddess.

“Heaven..” Hell said sweetly.. full of love..and affection.

“Hell Theo.. “ I said with same emotion. He walks toward my direction..

I felt everyone’s happiness foor us..

He offered his hand to me.. and I accept it..

“Heaven Heltom .. the new Seth’s mistress..and luckily Hell Theo Seth’s long time Girlfriend.” Papa Damon announce with pride.

We heard a sound of a broken glasses..

From Gelo’s direction..

Who currently.. full of disappointment…pain and hatreds in his eyes..

The last thing I knew..

We Created a monster…

Hell’s Thirst

“Heaven… Wake up..”

I know.. she’s on that part..

So I decided to wake her up..

Ayokong malaman nya ang mga nangyari noon.. not all..

Not now..

Dahil … she will hate Gelo..

She will hate herself..

Regrets will eat her…

I don’t want it happened again..

I want her to be ready… before she’ll discover everything..

“Heaven.. it’s over..” I whisper when she opened her eyes.

“Hell…” she hugged me tightly.

I know it would happened..

“Hushh… it’s ok.. we all planned it Heaven.. cause it’s the best way to keep you safe.. don’t blame them ok?” I said.

She’s not on her calm state.. she’s paranoid…now.. she’s on the process of absorbing everything…

“They know it all the way… they know it.. ate… Polt,mom..papa… Erika.. Everyone know it! I’m one of you.. I’m.. I’m a vampire… my god.. and.. and… we created a monster.. Hell.. we … we turn—“ I kissed her … and with that kiss… it was a Seth ability .. to make the Mistress feels safe and Calm.

There… she fell asleep.