Chapter 1

It was a pleasant friday morning, the pale blue sky was floating with white clouds, the breeze blowing the leaves beside the road, just as the warm sunshine gleamed gracefully on my skin.

I could hear a dog barking continuously from a distance, people chattering as they walked by and I just tapped my feet on the ground relentlessly.

It felt like it was just the perfect morning for a teenage girl like me but it really wasn't because I felt I might get to school late if my brother didn't come out of the house in few moments.

I was dressed in a blue jean and a grey long sleeve shirt with a blue sweater over my shirt. My hair was packed in a ponytail style but not in a very neat way and I had no makeup on but I had my glasses on. My glasses were as big as the reading glasses in the 80s, which made me look more nerdy.

I patiently waited for my brother to come out of the house, while I kept wondering who was the girl between my brother and I.

My brother always took forever to come out of the house everyday while I wait for him outside and stare at people going and coming especially the house opposite ours.

I was already used to it that I sometimes forgot that I was even going to school or waiting for my annoying brother.

I didn't have a choice but to wait for my him since he was the one driving me to school.

We both owned the car because our parent could only afford one for their cute little twins but no one could ever know the car also belonged to me because my brother was always driving. He never allowed me to drive whenever we were going to school.

"I told you to get more milk" A woman yelled across the street.

"We have enough milk for God sake" her husband replied.

"I don't care, I just want more milk in this house." She yelled again. Obviously she was heavy with a baby in her stomach and seemed to soon deliver. "I don't care, just get the milk. I don't want those milk in the fridge. My baby needs fresh milk"

"Okay...I'll get the milk after work" her husband replied

"No, get it nowww...." she bursted into tears. I really didn't get why she had to cry over the milk. Maybe it was because pregnant women were just like that.

"Come on sweetie...." her husband moved closer to her and hugged her "don't cry, I promise to get the milk. Ok"

"Ok" she became calm all of a sudden and I think I smiled that moment.

"But I need to be at work now, I'll get it when coming home" he said in a pitiful way.

"I hate you....go away, I don't ever wanna see your face again" she pushed her poor husband away with speed and she started to cry again.

"Come on honey...please" her husband pleaded as he tried to get a hold of her.

I giggled softly as I watch the two go on and on about the milk issue, it happened every morning between both of them but the husband seems patient that is why he had not been able to run away from his pregnant wife's madness.

I soon got tired of watching when I felt a slight pain in my head, I gently rubbed my head with my hand like I was massaging it. I had been feeling the pain ever since I woke up that morning but I thought it would go in no time.