~10~

*Three Months later*

It's been three months since the locker room and now Lucas and I are pretty much inseparable. I still like him but I've learned to control it. This morning my parents were acting weirdly but I shrugged it off. I walked into school and saw Lucas sitting with Zay and Farkle.
"Whatcha guys talking about?" I asked in a Isabella way (from Phineas and Ferb)
"Nothing." They said.
That's when Maya and Riley walked in with a grin from ear to ear.
"What did you do?" I asked them.
"Lucas Friar." They said. I turned to Lucas and smirked, this was going to be interesting.
"Yes'm" he said.
"We have news." They said.
"Oh no, what did you do." He said in a panicky voice.
"Ohhh" I said grinning.
"We know a secret." They said.
"What? No you don't only one person knows i-" he turned to Zay.
"Hey they made me." He said putting his hands up.
"How did they make you?" Lucas said.
"I said do you wanna Berea a great Lucas story, they said yes." He said. That's when Maya stepped up.
"Baa." She said imitating a sheep.
"Judy the sheep." Riley said.
That's when we all found out about Judy. And Riley and Maya entered hi. To ride tombstone. A bull. Then pappy joe came.
"I have a note for you, Lucas, oh and Babineaux and Minkus?" He announced.
"Yes! I'm going to Texas!" I shouted.
"Yeeee, haw.." Zay screeched. "That slipped out."
I grabbed my bag and made my way to the front door. I saw my mom and dad standing with a suitcase.
"Now Lexi remember you are a guest. Be good." Mom said to me placing my ah drag in my hand and my suitcase.
I knew I had heaps on my credit card.
"Thanks mom, bye." I said rushing off.
I caught up with Lucas and Zay.
"So, we're going to Texas." I said.
"Yeah, you ready to be a real cowgirl?" Lucas said.
"Yeah but pappy joe can I ask you a question."
"Sure, darling."
"If you get your heartbroken by a cowboy, is it really like the songs?" I asked.
Zay and Lucas chuckled.
"You boys got yourself a country music girl?" Pappy joe asked.
"Yeah, we do." Zay said elbowing me.
I giggled and hoped into the taxi. We drove to the Airport and off to Texas.
I was sitting next to Lucas on the plane. I had never been in a plane before so I grabbed Lucas's hand. His face went bright red so I let go.
*skip plane trip*
We were in Texas. I love it so far, I went out by myself and went shopping. I bought country clothes and I was dying to wear them. I put on one of my outfits and walked out.
"How do I look?" I asked the boys posing.
"Like a girl who's about to break every boy in this towns heart." Pappy Joe said.
"Zay?" I asked.
"What pappy joe said."
"Lucas?"
"L-Lexi y-you look, w-wow." He stuttered.
I blushed and looked at my feet, that's when I heard a knock at the door.
"Hello?" A familiar voice called.
"RILEY!!! MAYA!!!." I called. Lucas opened the door and standing there in the prettiest country getup I'd ever seen was Riley and Maya, and Farkle. Damn it.
"You guys look amazing!" I exclaimed.
"You look amazing." They said.
The rest of the night was just us hanging out and talking about tomorrow. The day Lucas was gonna ride tombstone.

________
Hey guys, I hope I'm updating in a decent time frame, I update once every two weeks, there are still eight chapters and the sequel is twelve chapters in!
Word count: 595
Edited: No.