~9~

It had been over a week since everything went down. I haven't spoken to Lucas. Haven't told him. The brunette girl is also known as Missy Bradford. She came back but her dad whisked her away to Australia last week. Serves her right.
I was getting ready for school. I looked through my cupboard and tried to find something to wear. This was pretty much my life. I hung with Riley and Maya. Lucas hung with Zay and Farkle. Farkle has a crush on Smackle, Zay is a mystery and Lucas is history.
I hope.
I found my outfit, got changed and packed my bag. I was walking out the door when I saw Riley and Maya in my lounge room.
"Hey guys you ready?" I asked the girls.
They turned to me an excited look on their faces.
"What did you do?"
"Surprise." They said in unison.
I laughed and motioned towards the door. We all walked out. Maya had her locket on. We were halfway down the hall when I accidentally ran into a boy. A very cute one at that. One I haven't spoken to in a week.
Lucas Friar.
It always leads back to him.
"Hi Lexi." He said.
"Hey Lucas." I replied, trying to keep from looking into his perfect eyes that I knew I would get lost in.
"Umm, so. How's life?"
"Good, but right now I'm gonna be late bye." I said walking past.
"Lexi, wait!"
I turned around and for the first time in a while I looked into his eyes.
"Never mind." He said.
I walked to the subway and I didn't say a thing. We got on the subway and still I didn't speak. We got to school and that's when I spoke.
"Riley?" I said.
"What's up?" She said.
"Do you still like him?"
"As a friend yeah, the other way, I'm not sure." She said.
We heard voices behind us. I thought it was Lucas, Farkle and Zay. It wasn't. It was the one and only.
"Charlie Garner." Maya announced.
Charlie smiled at Maya and then turned to Riley, everyone with a brain knew that he liked Riley.
"Riley, look I think you know why I'm here." He said.
"Hi Charlie." She said. I saw a figure out of the corner of my eye running towards us.
Farkle.
"What do you want Farkle?" I asked.
"Can I borrow you?" He said.
"I ain't a book."
"Just follow me."
"Okay."
I walked with Farkle who lead me down the hall and towards the boys locker room.
"Uhh Farkle I can't go in there." I said.
"There's no one around just keep low and don't say anything." He said.
I crouched down and slowly followed Farkle who lead me to behind the lockers.mthats when I saw the scene unfolding.
Lucas was sitting against a locker, tears streaming down his face, he was alone. He stared at the wall. He mumbled something then started to sob.
"How did you find him?" I asked.
"I was looking for something and he was here." Farkle whispered.
"What happened to him?" I asked, my heart was breaking watching him.
"You." Farkle scoffed.
I couldn't help it, I ran to him. I wrapped my arms around his muscular torso and buried my head into his chest.
"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry." I kept repeating.
"Hey, it's ok." He said. I looked into his eyes and allowed myself to get lost in them.
"A-are we f-friends again?" He asked.
"Y-yeah, friends." I said.
He smiled, my stomach filled with butterflies.
Friends.

______________

Hey guys, I hope you like this. I'm so excited for what's to come! Yay. I also want to say sorry for the late update, remember my Playlist is NOW UP on Spotify and the trailer is on my YouTube channel!

Word count: 599
Edited: No