I remember

A/N: Hi, my name is Nicki. This is the first thing i wrote and post it. English is not my first language so i’m sorry for mistakes. I tried hard on this one. I hope you like it. Have a nice day. Love you all. 

Lauren's POV

I still remember the first day I met her. It was Monday, the first day of the Boot camp. I won’t lie, there were a lot of hot boys and girls, but there was something about her that was different, that was special. I couldn’t describe it. Maybe it was a sparkle in her eyes or her goofy smile when she was talking to the other contestants. I couldn’t help but smile at her. I found myself staring at the mystery girl. I wanted to get to know her I wanted to know everything about her. I wanted to know all her deepest secrets, her biggest dreams, her fairs, simply everything. She caught me staring at her and we locked our eyes for few seconds. She gave me the kind of smile that warmed my heart. It took me a lot of courage to go to talk to her. That was new for me. I never got nervous meeting new people before. We talked about nothing and everything. More I got to know her, more time I wanted to spend with her. I didn’t understand the feelings I had for her, all I knew was I wanted to be with her 24/7. Last day of the boot camp didn’t start the best. I found out I wasn’t good enough to go to the judges’ houses. I won’t lie it was the moment of depression. I gave the best of me but it still wasn’t enough. I hated it. Few minutes later one of the workers started reading names. My heart skipped a beat when she read Camila’s name. I laughed a little when the worker pronounced it wrong. My breath caught in my throat when they read my name. Lauren Jauregui. They called me. I didn’t want to get my hopes up but somehow I knew I was about to be put in the group. Few minutes later I was standing next to Ally Broke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane and the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen; Camila Cabello. Next thing I know we were jumping and hugging each other because we made it to the judges’ houses. To say I was happy wasn’t enough.

          I still remember our first performance at the live shows. I saw how nervous Camila was. I went to her, hugged her and tell her everything is going to be okay, even though I wasn’t sure if it will be. I felt she relaxed in my arms. Having her in my arms was the most beautiful thing in my life. My heart was racing but I didn’t know if it was because of the performance or because I was having her so close to me. The second before the door opened she whispered to me she loved me. I knew she meant it the friendly way but it calmed me anyway. The judges’ comments weren’t exactly promising, but through the all of the performances we proved them wrong. We proved them the impossible can become possible. No one actually believed we could go to the finals, but we did. We ended competition in the third place.

          I remember the moment I knew I was madly in love with her. We were lying at the couch – cuddling like always. I knew Camz didn’t want to watch the scary movie I wanted, so I just let her pick it. I knew we were going to watch some romantic movie and I wasn’t surprise it was the notebook. In the middle of the movie I saw her tearing up. I wasn’t sure if it was only because of the movie. I cuddled more into her and gently asked her what was wrong. She looked me like never before. My heart skipped a beat. She just answered me she felt sorry for Noah because Allie won’t remember him later. She also said they were extremely lucky they found love this kind. This was the moment I just thought ‘’ Oh god, I love her so much.’’ I didn’t realize what kind of look she gave me, but later I found out it was the love kind of look.

          I remember our first concert at the Harmonize America tour. I could still picture her smile, her excitement over the fact we are going to meet our fans. None of us could believe people were paying for ticked just to see us. At that time it seemed me and Camila weren’t close anymore, but we were. We didn’t show it in front of cameras because the whole Camren thing. The Camren thing didn’t really bother us. What bothered us was the fact we were the center of attention. We were a group, not just Camren and because of that we stopped doing it. Harmonizers still noticed my staring moments at her during the Red performance. Who could blame me? She was gorgeous.