Chapter 31 - Stephanie

(Yay! Over 2K reads! Thanks for the support my uhm... People! Yeah, that's what I'll call you)

「Dakota's POV」

I helped Rosalie pick up several broken glass shards and the couch.

The place looked pretty nice afterward.

While we were cleaning, Carlisle was being a butt and not helping. Just looking up something on the Internet.

"You know, you could help." I say, dumping the last bit of pillow stuffing in the trash.

"I'm looking something up." He tells me.

"Like what???" Jodelle asks, looking over his head.

Everyone crowded around Carlisle, he was typing up something about 'Dimen' that's all he wrote.

"I'm gonna go walk in the forest now." Elle says and she walks away with J.D. and Caitlin behind her.

.... I had no words.

My morning was boring,

My afternoon was boring,

The evening is where the action came.

"Shit! Guys!" J.D. yells as he walks in.

"What now?" Jack whines.

"Um.. You might wanna see this." He says and runs back into the dark forest.

Confused, we all followed to be met by...

(Guess...

Maybe, maybe...

The answer is....)

"Stephanie!" Kristen cries.

She looked beaten, her hair in tangles and her shirt and pants ripped in several places.

"What happened to you?" I ask, looking her over again and again.

"Thorns and pumas." She says.

"Come on then." Kellen carries her to the Cullen's house.

Once we got their, she got slapped by Nikki, which made her wide awake.

"What the hell was that for?" Stephanie yells, holding her now beet red cheek.

"For sending us here." Ashley folds her arms.

"Yeah so?"

"So? So?! We've been threatened by the Volturi, traveled back in time and other chaotic stuff has happened." Jackson says, his face was almost as red as her cheek.

Stephanie remained silent.

"I'll answer your questions in the morning." She assures us.

Her hands slowly move down to the folded blanket and she covers herself slowly.

Eventually, she fell asleep.