Chapter 3 - Cullens and Volturi Visit

「Dakota's POV」

No school for anyone, yes! I sit uncomfortably on the couch as everyone enjoys their day. I flip through a book bored out of my mind.

"I'm so bored!!!" I moan.

"We get it! You've been saying that for 10 minutes!" Mia said, obviously ticked off.

"Sorry." I mumble and I look at the ground, having a thumb wrestling match with myself.

A knock came at the door.

"I got it Liz!" I shouted walking to the door.

I grip the knob and swing the door open to find a surprise waiting for us, me mostly.

「Kristen's POV」

I slowly chew my pizza as Jodelle pulls up a seat and sits next to me.

"Hey Kristennnnnnnnnnnn." She says, dragging out my name.

"Hi Jodelle." I say casually.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, you?"

"Nope, other than the fact I transported to another dimension." She said with a grin on her face.

I was about to laugh when a knock was heard at the door.

"I got it Liz!" Dakota shouted as she got up and walked to the door.

I hear the door swing open due to all of ours, especially Mackenzie's, increase in strength. A long pause of silence fills the air. My body was urging me to go check out what was wrong. I finally gave in and walked toward Dakota.

"Dakota, who's at the..." I stopped to find her staring at herself.. Er, Jane. "Uh....." I say, very confused.

"Shit." Dakota muttered, getting out of the stare and she slammed the door in Jane's face.

We walk back to the couch when the door comes crashing down. My head spins around to find Alec and Jane standing at the door.

"You could've knocked again you know?" Julia tells them, flipping through books.

"Don't talk to me like that peasant." Jane hissed and I could see Julia roll her eyes.

Elizabeth and Peter walks into the room and looks bewildered at the broken down door and Jane and Alec.

"What happened in here?" Elizabeth asks.

"They kicked down the door." MyAnna frowns, crossing her arms.

Mackenzie, Casey and Booboo walk in.

"What the f***?!" Booboo screamed and this time, nobody covered Mackenzie's ears.

「Bella's POV」

"They do seem nice." Esme says.

Alice was trying to get Esme to take us to the new kids house.

"Please." Alice begged.

Esme sighed.

"Alright."

"Yay!" She squealed.

She was about go get Carlisle when he stepped into the room.

"I heard." He said.

"Lets go!" Emmett shouts, running away at vampire speed.

Typical. I run after him, hot on his trail. We stop in front of the house, it looked just like ours, huh.

"What the f***?!" We heard a person scream.

"Geez, someone's surprised." Edward says with a small chuckle like Emmett would.

I roll my eyes and Carlisle went to knock on the door but, the door was on the floor. Jane and Alec were also in the doorway. I push them out of the way, earning glares. They knew they couldn't hurt me unless it was with their hands. Everyone else follows me.

"Great, when I thought things couldn't get worse." Mumbles Ashley, Alice's lookalike.

I fold my arms, frowning.

"What's the Volturi doing here?" I hear a girl who had an uncanny resemblance to Esme ask a Carlisle lookalike.

'How many of these lookalikes are there?' I think to myself.

"Jane, Alec, get out of here." Leah's look alike growled.

"How do you know our names?" Alec asks.

She shrugs.

"I'm a great guesser." She says with a smile.

"And if we don't?" Jane questions, getting back on the subject.

"Dakota." She says simply and a girl whom looked like Jane stepped forward with a wicked grin.

"Pain." The lookalike says in a monotone and Jane doubles over.

She lets out a scream and she falls to her knees. Dakota looks away from Jane and Jane gets back up.

"I see your point." She hissed and she and Alec run away at vampire speed.

"We're gonna go too......" I say awkwardly.

We bolt behind us, maybe we'll visit some other time.

(Um... Idk if this chapter made sense :P I went through writers block like in the middle of this chapter... Yeah.... Later!)