The Art Gallery (Ib FanFic!) ~OC x Gary~

Authors Note:

Hi guys!

I am so glad I am starting this fanfic on the game! Gary is mine forever!~

The original game is about a nine year old girl Ib (pronounced as Eeb) goes to an art gallery (or museum), looking around the gallery on her own, she finds in the gallery there is loads of art work from the artist Guertena. When Ib is looking at a painting called 'Fabricated World' the lights go out and everyone vanishes. Ib follows the mysterious writing and becomes trapped in a world where she needs to solve puzzles and escape living paintings,

Ib finds a red rose on her way when looking around. However, it turns out that the red rose is her spirit and health is embodied in that red rose and when the roses wilts, Ib will wilt too and die.

On her way to try and escape she meets a purple haired guy called Gary lying on the ground. Ib manages to save his rose which is blue and heals it. Returning the blue rose to the man who mistaken her as another one of the creatures but realises she is another person from the gallery. He introduces him and the two of them decide to escape together.

Gary and Ib eventually meet Mary a girl about Ib's age who also wants to escape the 'Fabricated World'. She tags along with Gary and Ib as they all try to find an escape.

Along the way Gary and the two girls get separated. He tries to reach the two girls and along the way finds out Mary isn't human and she is another gallery painting from Guertena. When Gary, Ib and Mary meet once again Mary tries to hit either Gary of Ib with a pallet knife. Gary manages to knock out Mary and continue to make their way and they enter the crayon world.

The crayon world is made by Mary herself, along with crayon drawings and eerie music. After solving some puzzles they enter the toy box to find the pink key inside, Mary pushes them inside.

Ib awakens after her fall, not having her red rose or knowing where Gary is. She might find her rose, she might not it depends

~If she does find her rose~

It only has one petal left, she goes and finds Gary. The two of them go search for the pink key. Right after, and the manniquin heads, dolls, and headless statues go wild, attacking Ib. She makes her way to the exit, and goes into the upstairs room. Mary comes soon after them, and screams after them while attempting to stab Ib and Garry with a pallet knife. They burn Mary's painting down using Garry's lighter, and she turns into ashes. They both go to the Fabricated World mural, and jump in, returning to the museum. If Garry has Ib's handkerchief, they remember each other and promise to meet again. If Garry does not have Ib's handkerchief, they do not remember each other. 

~If she doesn't find her rose~

A doll ends up giving it to Mary after Ib and Gary find the pink key. Gary ends up sacrificing his rose to get Ib's rose back. Mary runs upstairs, playing "Love me not" with his rose, eventually killing Gary.

If Ib chases after Mary and burns down her painting, she jumps back into the real galley afterwards, and sees a painting of dead Gary instead of the Hanging Man. Ib does not recognize him, but stares at the painting before leaving.

If Ib simply jumps back to the real gallery without burning down Mary's painting, somehow Mary becomes Ib's sister when she returns to the real world. Ib does not remember anything that happens, and somehow remembers Mary as her sister. Mary eats the candy Gary gave to Ib before/takes away Gary's lighter so Ib will never remember or know what happened.

---

In my story the OC who is called Lily who is 19 years old (Gary was 21, in my book he is now 24). She visits the art gallery with her two best friends Megan and Susie. When looking at the painting 'Fabricated World' the lights go and everyone vanishes.

She enters an unknown world and she has to solve puzzles on her own to try and escape. On the way she finds a green rose which matches her eyes. Also along the way she meets Gary who has been in the world before and has a blue rose. These two try and escape the world but this time the puzzles are harder, Gary has grown stronger!

Lily and Gary fall in love on the way but Lily discovers a bit of Gary's past when they get separted. Who is the Ib person the pictures are talking about?

When reunited they meet a girl called Claire who says she was from the art gallery as well and she is trying to escape so she tags along with Lily and Gary.

---

Author: Hehe I won't tell you anything else about my story otherwise I'll spoil it!

Claire: Oh come on Shan! It will be fun!

Gary: ...

Lily: Should we carry on?

Author: Hai -_-"

---

I plan to do a sequel to this book as well!