seize.

/ song + image above /

vile - "seize." 

HARRY darted toward Mavery and placed his palm over her quivering mouth, disregarding her tears that began to moisten his hand. He whispered soothing things in her ear to ease her terror—but she continued to squirm nevertheless. Her mouth was being smeared with blood in the process, but her only focus was escaping the murderer in front of her. Her continuous screams were muffled beneath Harry's over-sized palm, which made her flow of tears increase.

"Listen to me, Mavery!" Harry shouted in desperation—her ongoing sobs making his nerves heighten. She looked up at him with red, puffy eyes, and Harry gave a comforting smile; which still remained ghastly since his pale skin was drowned in blood. "This is exactly what it looks like, but just let me explain. Will you allow me to do that?" 

Mavery slowly nodded, her eyes still desperately searching his for any sign of sincerity. She swallowed her tears once Harry smiled again and slowly removed his hand from her mouth and stepped back, to give her some space to regain composure. If that was possible.

Harry turned around and crouched over the lifeless body, sucking in a breath before starting. "Okay, let me cut to the chase—I heard a girl screaming for help because this drunken prick was attempting to rape her, so I..." Harry whipped his head around and furrowed his eyebrows, witnessing Mavery sprint away from where he was.

He stood to his feet, wiped his hands off on his jeans and ran in the same direction Mavery went. His own hair and branches whipped in his face as he sped through the forest in search of the girl who had the opportunity to ruin his life even more than she already was. He spotted her jumping over a few fallen trees, attempting to run through every hurtle and towering tree to escape the boy she once worshiped.

Since Harry was taller, faster, and stronger than the girl, he quickly swiped her and shoved her back against a tree, her wrists caught in his bone-crushing grip. She winced and looked away from his gleaming, furious eyes. 

"I'm trying so fucking hard right now!" Harry bellowed, a random tear slipping from his eye as he looked at Mavery with disbelief. "Mavery, I wouldn't kill someone like that for no reason, you know that!"

Yes you would.

"I know that, Harry. It's just that..seeing you like that was so fucking scary. I just wanna go home." Mavery whimpered, finally finding it in herself to look him in the face. His skin was drowned of color and he was sweating—he looked like a corpse right about now.

With her hands still pinned above her head, Mavery leaned in and compressed Harry's lips with her own, moaning once they made contact. Harry let out a breath through his nose and closed his eyes, grunting once Mavery's tongue slipped inside his mouth. It was weird to admit—but this completely turned Harry on. Something about making-out with someone as he was covered in somebody else's blood was so erotic, but maybe his sadistic side was revealing itself.

Once the two separated their mouths, with an awkward string of saliva connecting both of them, Harry gripped his hair between his fingers. "We have to go. But first, please promise me this stays between us."