treize.

/ gif above /

vile - "treize."

HARRY shook lightly once Liam and Louis both entered the room with malicious grins, gently shutting the door behind them. Harsh whispers were flooding Harry's mind and he had to squeeze his eyes closed briefly to expel them.

"So, Harry, I see this is a something you've wanted for a long long time." Liam pouted, using a mocking tone to baffle Harry even more.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Harry questioned through gritted teeth, holding onto his jeans rather tightly. Anger and embarrassment boiled within him and his breathing was becoming slightly heavy and uneven.

"Fucking hell, Barry, it was a set up. Don't be typical with the dumb questions."

Harry laid his head on the wall behind him, gulping as he practiced breathing rituals -- breathing in through his nose and exhaling from his mouth. He felt like he was going to cry, really. But he clenched his jaw and held his ground; not wanting these three mediocre boys to make a mess out of him so easily.

Liam strode over to Harry and gently let his fingers brush against his jawline, humming with approval at the softness of his skin. He inhaled his scent deeply as he brought his nose over to his neck, softly grazing his skin.

Harry refused to make eye contact with Liam as he brought his large hand down to his bulge, lightly gripping him through his thin boxers.

"Jesus, Zayn, you get this kid more riled up than you do to me." Liam commented with a cocky smirk.

"I'll take that as an insult." Zayn grumbled, sitting on the bed behind him as he watched the scene unfold in dismay.

"What the fuck are you doing, Liam?" Harry breathed, grabbing Liam's wrist as he attempted to slip his hand beneath his underwear.

"Since you're so dumb and desperate, I'm going to be the one to fuck you in front of everyone."

Harry bit his bottom lip and tried to slip away from Liam, but Louis had already blocked every open space -- diminishing Harry's chances of escaping.

"Where do you think you're going, Barry?" Louis chuckled, watching as Harry clenched his jaw with anger.

Louis personally enjoyed annoying people, especially outcasts. He liked to push people to their limits and see what would come out of them being annoyed as much as possible. Plus, he knew Harry wouldn't hurt a fly.

But that was the old Harry -- the Harry that cared about people's feelings and kept his mouth shut out of fear. Nowadays, Harry would hurt every living creature if he pleased.

"By everyone, we mean everyone." Louis added, slipping out his phone, which Harry assumed was to record the scene that was unfolding.

As Louis walked closer to the two, Liam turned Harry around and roughly pressed his face against the wall, tangling his hair between his fingers and tugging at his roots.

"You will all fucking regret this." Harry swore between gritted teeth as Liam unzipped his own pants, laughing in the process at Harry's words.

"Can I also upload this on Pornhub? Amateur porn is one of the top categories." Louis questioned, focusing on the screen of his phone. "No, Louis." Liam responded quite quickly, pulling Harry's boxers down.

"Um..?" A gritty voice piped up, which caused everyone's heads to whip around. The same black-haired, tattooed man was standing at the door, a blank expression plastered over his face. "Didn't know things like this still happened."

"Who the fuck are you? How'd you get in here?" Liam shouted, shoving Harry aside so he could lunge towards the mysterious male.

"You should try locking the door when you attempt to make a shitty daddy kink porno."

All eyes were on Louis, and the silence was thick and disturbing. Harry took this time to pull his pants up and stand to his feet, wiping his tear-stained cheeks. Somehow, this feeling was all too familiar, but Harry couldn't pinpoint how. The only thing on his mind at the moment was how he was going to get revenge.

Even though his blood was boiling and cold sweat was trickling down his forehead and chest, he didn't want to do anything just yet. He wanted to attack the three of them at separate, unexpected times.

He watched intently as the unidentified man gently shut the door behind him and locked it, his left hand clenching and releasing repeatedly.

"Listen, you're either gonna get fucked up pretty bad by me and my little friend, or, you can delete your little video and fuck off. Your choice."

Liam chuckled and walked towards Harry, grabbing the back of his neck and dragging him forward. "You don't scare me.. I have quite a bit of tattoos too, does that make me as much of a big bad wolf as you?"

"Obviously, that means you've selected the first choice." The man said, tilting his head to the side as he whipped out a metallic switch blade that looked all too familiar. But it couldn't be possible.

"No fair, weapons shouldn't be included!" Louis whined, still holding his phone up to spite the heroic man.

Zayn was covering his ears and clenching his eyes closed, which Harry didn't understand one bit. Harry still slipped underneath Liam's arm and trotted over to Zayn, forcefully wrapping his hands around his neck.

"Baby, when I told you I had problems, I fucking meant it. I will kill you. You're gonna have to keep one eye open when you sleep, you fucking pussy." Harry shouted as he shook the boy beneath him, his cheeks burning with anger and malice as he felt all sanity slipping away, just like the night he spent in Max's bedroom.

Sounds of struggle were heard from behind Harry, and he took a moment to shift his head to the side, seeing Liam skillfully strike the stranger with various punches, all of which didn't do any damage.

Personally, Harry didn't know what to think of this man. Yes, Harry was struggling and in need of help, but he was completely willing to let whatever happen. It's not like Harry cared about where he ended up in life, he was already fucked. This man was just as swift as an assassin, but nothing made sense. Why was everything he did so conveniently timed out? -- A cliché anonymous savior is anything but what Harry wanted or needed. Harry didn't want to live a cliché.

"Ow! Fuck!" Liam hollered, holding the side of his face that was dripping an intense amount of blood, which made Harry's throat unusually dry.

Harry's grip on Zayn's neck loosened as he watched the man slash a cut on Louis's arm, which caused the cellphone to drop. The heel of his boot was forcefully brought down against the phone, cracking the screen into tiny pieces of glass.

"Remember me as Oli, and this isn't the worst I've done." He spoke, tossing the knife over to Harry, watching it slide over to his foot. "You do whatever you want with that piece of trash."

Harry lightly smirked at Oli, which he returned, before exiting the scene.

___________

A/N: HEHEHEHHEHE!!
Oli is played by the wonderful Ash Stymest. But, until next time, beauties!